Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Support your Team this Sunday

Veterans List
    Well I'd love to buy tkts if I can work the heck out what the different packages mean.

Does anyone understand how the family packages work?
    Last edited by giant; 30th August 2010 at 12:27 AM.

Senior Player
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    But in short: not only is a prelim final as good as we can sensibly hope for, history suggests that the odds against even achieving that, are enormous.
    Generally yes, but I think it could be on the cards this year. The Bulldogs' position in the top 4 is looking very shaky atm. Whoever wins out of us and Carlton will definitely fancy their chances against them. (Of course, the winner is highly unlikely to get through Geelong in the prelim!)

Quote Originally Posted by giant View Post
    Well I'd love to buy tkts if I can work the heck out what the different packages mean.

Does anyone understand how the family packages work?
    The phone lines at the Club open at 9am. Give us a call on 02 9339 9130 if you need some help.

Cheer cheer,

Larissa

Quote Originally Posted by Xie Shan View Post
    (Of course, the winner is highly unlikely to get through Geelong in the prelim!)
    Gotta be in it to win it! If the boys ever got to a prelim they'd be thinking they could win! So if they would be thinking it, I will be thinking it! Carlton first though! C'mon the Bloods!

Quote Originally Posted by Nich View Post
    Gotta be in it to win it! If the boys ever got to a prelim they'd be thinking they could win! So if they would be thinking it, I will be thinking it! Carlton first though! C'mon the Bloods!
    Nich has the right attitude. POSITIVE.

Go the Swannies, Lets Beat the Blues and show everybody who the real contendors are for the 2010 Premiership Cup.

All the hype about Bradshow, in, out, in, out, in, out is Great too, Keeps our minds all ticking over, imagine the stress Carlton would be going through with this, they would be stressing more bout Braddles then we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyles View Post
    I recall Adam Goodes saying how much he loves the energy of the Crowd with the Sydney Chants. LETS MAKE IT LOUD for our Boys.

"THE FANS play a massive role at our footy club. Fans give you the support you need, through thick and thin. It's what footy clubs are about, sticking together through the good times and the bad.

That huge Sydney roar gives us players a big lift and I'm certainly hoping to hear it this Saturday against Adelaide at the SCG. " Adam Goodes, Tuesday 22 July, 2008.

I am sorry to say i will only be able to watch it on the box as I am closing my house in Coffs with a Garage Sale so I can move back down to Sydney. I have to move by Monday so have no choice. But I will be watching & next year I will be attending more matches as I will be living in Sydney. As a pensioner I would like to point out that Finals Tickets are not very Pensioner Friendly, come to think of it game day tickets aren't either but I can cope with $23. Love to be there would be great GOOOO the BLOOOODS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nich View Post
    Who want's to be sensible in September? : ) I'm daring to dream - stat's can screw themselves. I won't worry about about them and I doubt the players will too.
    Exactly Nich! I'm not wasting the opportunity to live in high hope and wild excitement for the next 5 and a half days (at minimum)!!! I'll be there Sunday ready to watch the boys shake down the thunder. They will bring it! I do not expect to have a voice by half time. We're in the FINALS FINALS FINALS!!!!!!!
    Superman still wears Brett Kirk Pyjamas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12