Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: rok

Opti-pessi-misti
    I don't know what the rating is based on, maybe effectiveness (?) but for Sunday's game both ROK and Moore were rated a 3, the lowest in the team. But every decision made at the selection table re changes for Saturday is going to be a gamble. I would be so nervous about bringing either Bradshaw or McGlynn in. Are they really up for it? And neither Rohan or Reid played football last week (probably not a bad thing considering the conditions in Canberra) so it might take them time to get going. If we are going to take risks, I would give Bradshaw the nod if he felt he was right and leave McGlynn for another week and I would rest ROK. Then I would give Rohan a go and leave Moore out.

I like moore on the scg and reckon hes a bit of a liability elsewhere. and it was a fantastic tackle on the weekend which happened just in front of me (ps remind me never to go anz without a hat again) but i reckon rohan just offers so much more (forgive the pun).

If bradshaw is right I'd play him - he is a very very good player and will make an opponent accountable. so that then raises who else you'd leave out - and pretty much anyone who played in the forward line would be stiff - because i reckon the forward line was terrific - the midfield and back six were a comedy of errors especially some of their handpassing to people in less space than where it came from - scary to go backwards into even more pressure but that seemed to be the strategy at times.

Mr ROK is a club champion but last week when tackles were broken when he had both arms around another player showed he is injured and busted. Yes he kicked a match winning goal but did little else. You can not go into a game this serious with a one legged center half forward! Look at the Dogs captain with the same amount of movement or lack off is this what you what to see of ROK I doubt it. If there are players fit and ready play em!!
    worth the wait want more

Whatever injuries he's managing, he's certainly thinking big.

McGlynn's head in right space to tackle Bulldogs, says O'Keefe

Don't you just love this little Freudian slip:

''I just have to adapt my game which I think I've done successfully enough and I've got another three weeks to get through,'' he said.

I fervently hope he plays for the next 3 weeks!
    Last edited by Cheer Squad; 8th September 2010 at 09:41 AM.

On 'On the Couch' this week, Alastair Lynch referred to ROK has getting back into form. Sheahan and Healy, without having a crack at Lynchy or making him look bad, went on to talk about how rubbish he's been going. It was quite funny. Some of these guys don't watch any of the games they talk about. It's unbelievable. You could tell that Lynchy realised he was completely off the mark.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345