15 34.88%

14 32.56%

4 9.30%

4 9.30%

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2010 Rate the Season: #18 Jesse White

Quote Originally Posted by Velour&Ruffles View Post
    I think you'll find it's that Jessie's got himself a girl and I wanna make her mine. But if he has a harem he probably won't care much.
    Fanks.
    Karoke isn't my strongest talent!!
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    50/50 for me.
    50% moments of brilliance and showed some real "presence" down forward interspersed with 50% ho hum. WHat we know is there is plenty of upside if he can stick his marks.
    Last edited by Lucky Knickers; 12th December 2010 at 09:35 AM.

Overall a pretty disappointing year after the high he finished on the previous year. He still has all the attributes to become a good solid senior player, but he will need to put in a better performance next season to the one he showed this season.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

On the Rookie List
    3 On actual performance he got favoured treatment to keep his spot.Other players came in,did better than Jesse and got dropped (TDL,MOD,Vespa).Obviously his size and potential was considered to be worth persisting with.He did in fact learn to play the team game with some good assists and did what the coaches told him to do.He has not lived up to the hype yet there has been some improvements.IMO he is the luckiest Swan and once again worth persisting with until LJ and Reid are old enough or good enough to replace him.

Jeeze some of you are harsh. If my memory serves me right, Jude wasn't all that much to write home about for his first couple of years. Neither was Leo. Didn't even want Kirky. Brissy didn't want Craig. Hawthorne actually traded Joey and Benny! We were calling for the delisting of Macca and Reg. As for LRT!!!

A few deep breaths and a bit of positive observation would help. TDL is still very slightly built and was given a great deal of opportunity that he grabbed with both hands (we don't know if he was carrying anything). MOD didn't even get a gig as a rookie in the draft. Vespa had (I emphasise HAD) Team Work and motor issues. At least Jesse can and has started to create inside 50m opportunities for his teammates. They can't all be Plugger, or MickyO or Goodsey, or Kell. Let me see, that makes I think 4 Brownlows, about five or six Club Champions, at least 3 Collman (sic) medals, a few Club goalkicking awards, five grandfinal appearances....
    Last edited by Primmy; 12th December 2010 at 12:19 PM.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Rating : 2

Showed so much promise , though just didnt deiver at all.
    The old Built like Tarzan ,plays like Jane this year.
    Needs a big year or Gold Coast looms for big Jessie
    Est 1874
    SMFC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12