Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NAB Cup tickets on sale

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    I'd be very surprised if any money collected at the gate at the blacktown bogan's home ground goes to the swans.
    We seriously don't need the ansett cup. Seriously.
    I'd DIE if we lost hanners for the season to injury, for instance. (Footy gods ... I am NOT putting the mokka, so leave him alone!!)
    Game will be sold out so there won't be any money collected at the gate. It will be via ticketmaster. Prince Vlad will divide the booty.

All teams are exposed to the same pre-season formula and players can get hurt just as easily in trial, inter-club or training days as they can in the NOB Cup. Just ask Freo fans about Moribito.

Now that you have mentioned Hanners and injury, you'll be held fully repsonsible for any injuries incurred. Anyway, who said he's playing in the pre-season anyway. Isn't he still in rehab?

Kirky won't make the first game and is finished for the year already.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    I'd be very surprised if any money collected at the gate at the blacktown bogan's home ground goes to the swans.
    We seriously don't need the ansett cup. Seriously.
    I'd DIE if we lost hanners for the season to injury, for instance. (Footy gods ... I am NOT putting the mokka, so leave him alone!!)
    Annie you've done it!

Campbell Heath to have knee surgery - Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans Football Club

Now go and say 52,000 Hail Swanees for repetance.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Veterans List
    Was there supposed to be a password sent on Friday to Swans members so we can get tickets?

I didn't receive but then again I may not have notified my recent my e-mail address change.

Appreciate if someone/lots of people could PM me the password as I'm driving up from Adelaide for a few days to catch the action.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by 707; 30th January 2011 at 12:35 PM.

The notices said that fox are doing the coverage.

Can anyone tell me if this means that only people with access to Foxtel will be able to watch the game on tv? And that the less financially fortunate will miss out altogether?
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post

Can anyone tell me if this means that only people with access to Foxtel will be able to watch the game on tv? And that the less financially fortunate will miss out altogether?
    In a word Prims YES......

I'll be there! Tickets purchased. Really enjoyed last year, standing on the hill on a beautiful evening, drinking beer and hanging out with good friends. Looking forward to the resident redhead, Jets and a few of the other young kids getting excited about playing footy again.

I missed last year's with a prior engagement, but I've got tickets for me and my flock, who are ready for conversion. Can't wait!
    10100111001 ;-)

got my ticket and will be there with my camera. Seems at great venue for photos. up nice and close..

Quote Originally Posted by Nich View Post
    I'll be there! Tickets purchased. Really enjoyed last year, standing on the hill on a beautiful evening, drinking beer and hanging out with good friends. Looking forward to the resident redhead, Jets and a few of the other young kids getting excited about playing footy again.
    Hmm..the perfect evening really. I'm jealous but at least I can watch it on telly.

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post

Plenty of room for another diehard on the couch down here Primmy...probably a bit far to travel though...

Senior Player
    Pretty sure my Foxtel gets upgraded to include the sports package on the 20th - the day after this...
    Oh well, I'll have it for the rest of the NAB Cup and the whole regular season.

Just got 3 tickets...looking forward to the first footy fix of 2011. 19 sleeps to go!
    Swannies for life!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast