Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Why do I hate the Blues?

Veterans List
    Reading the weekend papers I think I've now read a detailed flattering review of every single Blues player. It's a wonder their heads don't explode on aircraft. At the end there's invariably a line about the Swans being an "honest" team but the Blues will be too strong. There can't be a better time to play them (think us v Melbourne last year). And if we win the massive deflation south of the border could create a black hole that will suck in the whole universe.

have to hope the more they talk them up - the more they will believe it and think all they have to do is turn up and the points are theirs - then we pounce and beat them by 57 points (just plucked that our of the air) Judd will have a brain snap and get suspended for 6 weeks.(I am hopeful!)
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    have to hope the more they talk them up - the more they will believe it and think all they have to do is turn up and the points are theirs - then we pounce and beat them by 57 points (just plucked that our of the air) Judd will have a brain snap and get suspended for 6 weeks.(I am hopeful!)
    Might be a chance with the rest of your post Wardy but no way in hell will the highlighted part come true. My boss is a Carlton man through and through and even he was embarrassed by what Judd got away with last year.
    The Brownlow lost all credibility forever when that eye gouging, head butting turd won it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post
    Might be a chance with the rest of your post Wardy but no way in hell will the highlighted part come true. My boss is a Carlton man through and through and even he was embarrassed by what Judd got away with last year.
    The Brownlow lost all credibility forever when that eye gouging, head butting turd won it!
    ah Jewels such a way with words there - another gal who says it like she sees it - love it!!!
    Well how's about he gets the @@@@s with an over zealous umpire wanting to peel his half time grapes and bitch slaps him, Ackemanis style, surely then the MRP will suspend him for that!! Hmm maybe not, but the ump will be demoted to the VFA. what was I thinking!

I dont deny he is a good player, but the way everyone just has out of body experiences about him is just not justified. he gets away with murder, and as you said Jewels with the eye gouging thing -if it was anyone else they would have been out for 8 weeks and would have to do community service.
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345