Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: A trade for Seaby

Seaby Bevan and Moore to GWS this year? Exactly what they need, though would have to go through trades to make it happen. No way GWS would pick up an uncontracted swans player this year with Reid available next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    . I think Mummy has killed Seaby's career.
    Where are The Buggles to write a song about it.

" I remember when we traded back for you. You came from West Coast and Mummy did a job on you. Warming the ressies bench is all that you can do. Whoa, Whoa........You were our first ruck, now you're our last ruck."

Back to work...................
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Just wild about Harry
    Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    Where are The Buggles to write a song about it.

" I remember when we traded back for you. You came from West Coast and Mummy did a job on you. Warming the ressies bench is all that you can do. Whoa, Whoa........You were our first ruck, now you're our last ruck."

Back to work...................
    Thanks for that. Now I will have the tune all day! Good stuff though...

The fact Pyke has been brought in as the emergency just a few weeks after returning from injury (while Seaby has been up and about playing well in the 2's for the last few months) I think proves that Pyke is well and truly the preferred option in terms of the 2nd ruck/forward option.

Mummy's rapid development and massive impact on games has made Seaby unnecessary on our list really. I really feel for him, he's still more than capable of being a number one ruck at an AFL club. But he's just not mobile enough to be that 2nd ruck/forward option while Pyke's athleticism and pace makes him perfect for it.

I really hope Seaby gets to a club that needs a number one ruck. Richmond would be perfect for him but they seem to be set on Maric from Adelaide. GWS has Giles and maybe Brogan now so they won't need him. Port look like they're going after a young ruck in the draft but they could be the option for him. The Bulldogs might go after a hardened ruckman with Hudson gone. They do have Cordy and Roughead on their books though so maybe not. The Dogs do seem to go after our cast offs quite a bit though.

Regular in the Side Velour&Ruffles's Avatar
    Keep Seaby.
    My opinion is objective truth in its purest form

Anyone noticed that Seaby hasn't even been mentioned lately? No news articles, no interviews on the site, no mentions from the coaches or players. He isn't just being overlooked for selection, he's being totally ignored. Do you think he may have told the coaches he wants to go to GWS?
    Officially on the Reid and Sumner bandwagon!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567