Thread: Kirky and BBBH (funny stuff)

Kirky and BBBH (funny stuff)

You don't ban those who supported your opponent, you make them wallow in their loserdom by covering your victory! You sit them in the front row. You give them a hat! Toby Ziegler

Senior Player
    thats a top article!

im getting this feeling that bazza might turn it up a few notches next year!

Veteran Site Admin
    Originally posted by penga

im getting this feeling that bazza might turn it up a few notches next year!
    I reckon Barry is only just starting to realise how good a footballer he can be. Now that he's completely team focussed and seems to have learned how to keep his frustration under control, there is huge scope for him to get even better.

Seeing the likes of Kirk and the other Barry running around with confidence wearing an Australian guernsey also reflects wonderfully on the confidence that Roos and his team have managed to instill into them.

Senior Player
    Originally posted by lizz
    Seeing the likes of Kirk and the other Barry running around with confidence wearing an Australian guernsey
    what about crouchy???

bazza is goin to have a pearler!

Veteran Site Admin
    Originally posted by penga
    what about crouchy???
    Didn't mention him in that context because I don't see the amazing transformation in his game over the past season or so that I do in the games of Leo and the Captain. He just keeps on doing what he's always done, solid and consistent.

I know the Leo transformation started under Eade when he was moved to the backline but he's taken it to a new level under the current coaching staff. And as for Kirk, there's not much left to be said that hasn't already been said over and over.

Regular in the Side
    Watching the four Sydney players during the game I thought we really have cause for a lot of confidence going into next year - especially when you add Goodes, O'Loughlin, Tadgh.etc
    ---------||--ANNE--||----------