Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Rnd 22 V The Saints

Changes for Rnd 22 V The Saints

Ins. Pyke and anyone else who's vaguely interested.
    Outs. No i'm not going there...

Senior Player
    I'll probably be able to think rationally about this by maybe Wednesday.

Go on. Go there!

Senior Player
    An early thought though - the changes probably don't matter, apart from bringing a fit Malceski/Rohan/Pyke in. If we show up with the sort of attitude and effort we showed today, it doesn't matter who plays, we will get belted.

I'll go there....
    OUT : Kennelly and Jetta for starters.
    and....
    LRT needs to go back to defence and stay there.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Senior Player
    Changes won't help. Our team consists of young guys who aren't ready, old guys who can't run and no-one who can kick goals.

Meredith out probably and would love to see Pyke and Rohan back.

There is a need for speed - Anybody who is quick and can kick would be a start. Out Taigh, Mcglynn, Bird as a start.

On the Rookie List
    Who cares who comes in next week, it will be a loss. Ive given up for the year now, we dont deserve to play finals....pathetic, soft, disinterested today. I was sitting there at the game wondering WTF was going on. We put in a showing like that to all but guarantee a finals berth against Richmond FFS!!! Very disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by ernie koala View Post
    I'll go there....
    OUT : Kennelly and Jetta for starters.
    and....
    LRT needs to go back to defence and stay there.
    Spot on Koala as much as it hurts to say Kennelly has been our biggest passenger all year .. The less said about jetta the better . For all the people who bag white he's a better option forward than LRT ( weather permitting ) also who's our skills development coach ??

Regular in the Side
    Out Kennelly, jetta, mcglynn
    In Mal, Gordon and( Longmire has already said on the AFL site) Rohan will come in.

Quote Originally Posted by neilfws View Post
    Changes won't help. Our team consists of young guys who aren't ready, old guys who can't run and no-one who can kick goals.

Meredith out probably and would love to see Pyke and Rohan back.
    Apparently Rohan, Lamb, Pykie, Nipper & Spang all had good games. Time to make some hard decisions & drop some old blokes. Benny was ordinary today as was Jude, Goodsie, LRT, Shaw, Grunds, Kennelly, Marty was courageous but let a lot through, ROK hardly in it, Jack quiet & Bird even though he was good defensively was negligible in the end. A lot of blokes hardly got a touch & it wasn't the young blokes other than Jetts who hardly got near it.

Out; Jetts, Kennelly, Jude (injured I think for him to put in such a bad game), LRT & Shaw

They won't drop Tadhg. He is in ROK/Goodes/Bolton/McVeigh category. Koala Bear/Protected species.

So with that in mind, if Horse does not put Rohan in for Jetta he is kidding himself.

I agree that LRT's sojourn in the forward line needs to stop immediately. People hung it on TDL for his lack of defensive pressure, gee LRT was swatting flies and missing.

Parker needs to start again but probably won't - see above note on why Tadhg won't get dropped.

Jack/Jude/Bird quiet for two weeks now = losses. No drive out of the Midfield at all.

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast