Thread: Peter Faulks injury

Peter Faulks injury

Poor kid's playing only his second game for the season, thanks to the dockers injury list and then goes and gets himself seriously injured during the 3rd quarter.

Very brave effort running with the ball as Wood jumped up to take the mark, with knee cocked and collected Faust straight in the jaw. They showed the replay about 4 times at the ground and everytime there was a very loud groan. Looked like he was knocked out straight away.

Took the medical team ages to get him off the ground on the stretcher and hopefully its not too bad but as I'm typing this Richo has said that he is being taken away to hospital by ambulance (cross to ambo and stretcher).

As there are 9 minutes left to play on the clock in the 3rd qtr, they called the ambulance virtually straight away.

Not a good night all round out west.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Ta Bas. I can't believe the kid's luck. Been keeping a weather eye on him from the start, in Sydney he just looked kind of lost. Just how unlucky can he get. Just how unlucky can Freo get!
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Word on Game Day was a broken jaw, cheekbone and fractured eye socket. Poor bloke.

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.