Page 28 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega merged trading thread

After surviving heart attack and denial scream, Sam Reid is the dog Sam Reid who is going to GWS.

Problem.
    Two Sam Reids in Sydney.

Proposed name for our Sam, to distinguish and extinguish anguish, can we now call him Buckets Reid (the boys do)? Or something interesting?
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

forward coach
    They won't keep them all, they can trade to get a gun recruit now. We could say trade a Moore and Malceski and maybe get a top 10 draft pick.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyAkkuret View Post
    but it certainly brought out the GWS white knights.
    Did you miss reading these threads over the last few weeks? It's all been discussed before so you're not bringing up anything new.

Yes there are quite a few on here that are prepared to support the Swans and GWS at the same time. History now.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Regular in the Side
    They are reporting of a possible direct swap Seaby for Surgen (not sure if spelt correctly)

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    Did you miss reading these threads over the last few weeks? It's all been discussed before so you're not bringing up anything new.

Yes there are quite a few on here that are prepared to support the Swans and GWS at the same time. History now.
    Thanks, I was saying it brought them out which it did.

Not sure what else you're talking about?

Yeah i was thinkin that too, it would be nice to trade into the first round of the draft, but i dont know if we have the players to offer to entice them to give up a 1st round pick. On the other hand, they do have that many, it would be the neighbourly thing to do to share .........

Quote Originally Posted by robamiee View Post
    They are reporting of a possible direct swap Seaby for Surgen (not sure if spelt correctly)
    Jacob Surjan.

What the. What do we need him for? I don't think he's even been getting a regular game at Port. Scuse a sec while I look up his stats. Yep, 8 games this year. Great... We give them a first ruck, and we get some sort of on-baller that we have an abundance of (I.e not exactly quick, not extraordinary disposal) Only gets ten touches a game. Maybe he's been playing as a tagger? Well we already have Jack, Bird, Smith, Shaw, doing those sorts of 'roles'.

Regular in the Side
    i thought he was on the outer at Port due to ongoing issues with Motlop??

Bloody GWS have already caused us grief. They've split our supporter base into two factions, The pure bloods ( Swans supporters) and Half bloods ( Swans/GWS supporters). What next GWS!!! I guess the positive for the Half bloods is if GWS turns into a disaster and they merge with us, then they would be able to support both teams every week at half the price !

Am I the only one who has a problem with GWS dominating discussion OUR trade week thread?? Take it to another board people.

Anyway, if Port wants Seaby I'd prefer players instead of picks as compo. Clearly Seaby doesn't have much trade currency but maybe both clubs could put something together... Surjan wouldn't be so bad. Better than a pick in the 50s-60s in a shallow draft.

Quote Originally Posted by bedford View Post
    They won't keep them all, they can trade to get a gun recruit now. We could say trade a Moore and Malceski and maybe get a top 10 draft pick.
    They're not that stupid. Anyway clearly they have a preference for picks which is somewhat surprising. I also don't really like the idea of trading Mal away. His current trade value is well below his capabilities as a player. Moore on the other deserves to go to another club and get his chance. GWS could surely use his experience and ball winning abilities. Hard player, good work ethic and very cheap.

if mumford gets injured next year, and god forbid he gets injured the whole year, who is going to replace us as our first ruckman? dont think its a good idea trading seaby to be honest