Thread: Need some help here.......

Need some help here.......

Trivial matter but I need to know.

This is a question for Vic based members I guess, but anyone can answer.

With some of our Vic based memberships, we're allowed entry to 6 non-swans games in the AFL members at the MCG(excluding ANZAC DAY & Sell-outs), now I've been to a few non swans games with my membership, but I'm not sure how many, its either 3-4. Is there any way of finding out, or do I have to ring the Melbourne office?

Any help would be appreciated.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by johnno View Post

With some of our Vic based memberships, we're allowed entry to 6 non-swans games in the AFL members at the MCG(excluding ANZAC DAY & Sell-outs), now I've been to a few non swans games with my membership, but I'm not sure how many, its either 3-4. Is there any way of finding out, or do I have to ring the Melbourne office?

I have Vic based membership and I am not aware of entry to 6 non Swans games in the AFL members at the MCG. Thought it was just 6 Melb swans games. Would live to know if you find out.
    Last edited by annew; 24th June 2012 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Up dated information

Full blooded AFL platinum membership(is what I have) and it allows you to go to 6 non-swans games at the MCG(excluding Anzac day and sell outs)

As I sais, I've been to either 3-4 games now, but I domt know exactly. Dont want to put myself in a situation where I scan my membership card and it declines me entry, needing to leave the queue red faced and embarresed.

Senior Player
    Have looked on Swans site and it states 6 non Swan games for certain packages.

On the Rookie List BillyRayCypress's Avatar

Will we make your day if we work it out.
    Nothing like a good light bulb moment.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyRayCypress View Post
    Will we make your day if we work it out.
    Yes, you would!!!

I'm guessing a it's an AFL membership package, that the AFL would be the place to start, either on the WWW or the phone.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

thanks

Have worked it out, have been to 5 non-swans games so far, which means I only have 1 left...........for those that where wondering.

Have worked it out, have been to 5 non-swans games so far, which means I only have 1 left...........for those that where wondering.
    Johnno, I'm a FULL AFL member with Sydney Club Support. I'm assuming it is the same as your package. As an AFL member, you can go to up to 40 games in the H&A season at the MCG and Etihad. It doesn't matter what games either - including Anzac Day if you reserve a seat early enough when they go on sale.

AFL members with club support of Sydney also have the option to attend games down Geelong way, in Sydney and at other interstate venues.

AFL members are not restricted to 6 or less non-Swans games at the MCG (or Etihad for that matter).

Quote Originally Posted by Cressakel2 View Post
    Johnno, I'm a FULL AFL member with Sydney Club Support. I'm assuming it is the same as your package. As an AFL member, you can go to up to 40 games in the H&A season at the MCG and Etihad. It doesn't matter what games either - including Anzac Day if you reserve a seat early enough when they go on sale.

AFL members with club support of Sydney also have the option to attend games down Geelong way, in Sydney and at other interstate venues.

AFL members are not restricted to 6 or less non-Swans games at the MCG (or Etihad for that matter).
    Thanks....no its not an AFL membership, its actually Sydney swans Vic based membership, which allows you to reserve seats in the AFL members area when the swans play in Victoria, it allows you to go to 3 games in Sydney, but on top of that as added feature, it allows you to go to only 6 non-swans game at the MCG only throughout the year.

I know what your talking about, yours is an AFL membership First, with some sort of Sydney swans affiliation attached to it....that''s not what I have.

On the Rookie List BillyRayCypress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cressakel2 View Post

You won't get into a GWS game in Sydney with Swans Club support.
    Nothing like a good light bulb moment.