Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: NAB Round 4 - Swans v Suns

Quote Originally Posted by strapper View Post
    Cheer Squad THE GAME is BLACKTOWN not HOMEBUSH
    Yes Homebush is easy but Doonside/Mt Druitt is not as easy. Probably is if driving. What is the go with getting into the ground? Do you have to prepay tickets or is it pay at gate?

Happy and I know it
    I'm sure the club will tell all tomorrow. They will want us at the game.

Warming the Bench
    Last NAB cup games out there they raan Shuttle Bus services from Doonside Station

Warming the Bench
    Coming from the south take M7 then turn off at the Wallgrove exit ,Turn into wallgrove Rd head Nth and cross the Gt Western Highway into Rooty Hill Rd south continue about 1 KL turn right into Eastern Rd & BOP is about 800m on the left
    thanks strapper much appreciated
    forgotten 1996
    2005 a much sweeter memory,2012 even better

Last NAB cup games out there they raan Shuttle Bus services from Doonside Station
    Thanks Strapper it is quite a way from Doonside by the map I read.

Happy and I know it
    It is now called Blacktown International Sportspark. Their website has a map here. About Us

Cheer Squad THE GAME is BLACKTOWN not HOMEBUSH
    Oops

I was a week ahead of myself!

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    It is if you don't drive. I was commenting from my standpoint epistemology.
    That sort of thing will result in a lost licemse everytime. Bit of dypsomania.

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    It is an hour and a half and I wasn't upset I thought you Westies were getting upset LOL.. Just a bummer for me but I will catch up on my reading on the train and bus.
    Upset not cold enough to wear my Lumber jacket. Train to Doonside then just pinch a car. Much quicker trip home. Everyone else does.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheer Squad View Post
    Approaching from the south, the quickest way to get to Homebush from the M7 is to turn right onto the M4 Motorway at Eastern Creek. It should be smooth sailing from there to the Olympic Park precinct; it's about 20km away.

When you get within the vicinity of Olympic Park, there are roads signs directing you to the parking stations. Have you booked parking through Ticketek? Parking in P1 is usually $20-25.

If you park in P1, arriving a couple of hours before the game should net you a handy parking space.
    Cheer Squad, the grinder in the tool shed needs replacing.

Cut and paste for next week.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Its a Practice game, not NAB. And it is not against GWS its Gold Coast. So it will just be Us and the crows/seagulls. I doubt we can expect all that much spectator organisation. Take your own water, picnic, etc. Bring fold ups for just in case. all that sort of stuff.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Its a Practice game, not NAB. And it is not against GWS its Gold Coast. So it will just be Us and the crows/seagulls. I doubt we can expect all that much spectator organisation. Take your own water, picnic, etc. Bring fold ups for just in case. all that sort of stuff.
    Finally, someone speaking some sense.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    That sort of thing will result in a lost licemse everytime. Bit of dypsomania.

Upset not cold enough to wear my Lumber jacket. Train to Doonside then just pinch a car. Much quicker trip home. Everyone else does.

Cheer Squad, the grinder in the tool shed needs replacing.

Cut and paste for next week.
    Never have driven Bas, don't believe in killing people myself, don't know about you? So never have been done for D&D.

I'm from Lilyfield not MacQuarie Park or Campbelltown we don't pinch cars in my areas we pinch limos or motor yachts.

Free admission for members with game access. I think about $13 otherwise.

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast