Thread: Blood Brothers-John Longmire

Blood Brothers-John Longmire

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Good on Horse - and a good plug for the club, and the game.
    The first Sydney Swans really did it hard.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Veteran Site Admin
    Nice article. I am glad the Swans are making a bit of noise about their start in Sydney amidst the "circus" of the GWS launch.

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    Sometimes it's the bit you don't say . . .

"I can still remember when I was an 11-year-old kid running around the family farm in country NSW and looking forward to every Sunday in winter because that's when the new Sydney Swans were on TV. Every Sunday in 1982 I'd watch the Sydney Swans and the likes of Barry Round, Mark Browning and Stevie Wright became household names." . . . . . and then a few years later the Swans sold me off to North Melbourne (along with Wayne Carey).
    Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.

Horse is obviously on the look out for more Blood Brothers. He gave me a call at around 5pm this afternoon. It was like the Homer Simpson auto-dialer!! My 12yo son got a call from him too, and his reaction was rather amusing. Did anyone else get a call?
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

My kids play after school AFL in Sydney norwest which is under Giants. So I got a call from Sheedy.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk