Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Rnd 3 v Port Power

If you're named in the starting 18 doesn't that rule you out as sub?

Or have I just made up that rule?
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Quote Originally Posted by ShockOfHair View Post

Or have I just made up that rule?
    It's not a rule, but I believe in all matches last year for Sydney, that was the case.

I have a suspicion though that Hanners was named in the starting 18 last week. Anybody confirm? (My record is downstairs but I'm too lazy to run down and get it.....shutup Al)...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Surely Everitt will start as sub and Longmire will look to replace White late in the game? In effect, allowing both to compete for probably only one spot that is available moving forward? Not a bad move IMO.

White In.

I will not be negative I will not be negativeI will not be negative I will not be negativeI will not be negative I will not be negativeI will not be negative I will not be negativeI will not be negative I will not be negativeI will not be negative I will not be negative.

I'm sure Jesse will do his best. GO Jesse !!!

Regular in the Side
    I am struggling to see how Everitt could be picked...versatile...yes hopeless anywhere...have we no one with skill in the reserves...you don't pick Everitt because he has a little bit of experience...every bit of experience he has suggests that experience does not necessarily make you better or likely to hold out Port Adelaide.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockOfHair View Post
    It's not a rule, but I believe in all matches last year for Sydney, that was the case.

I have a suspicion though that Hanners was named in the starting 18 last week. Anybody confirm? (My record is downstairs but I'm too lazy to run down and get it.....shutup Al)...
    Given the interchange debacle on the weekend, I wouldn't be putting too much store in the Swan's team sheet

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    White In.

I will not be negative I will not be negativeI will not be negative I will not be negativeI will not be negative I will not be negativeI will not be negative I will not be negativeI will not be negative I will not be negativeI will not be negative I will not be negative.

I'm sure Jesse will do his best. GO Jesse !!!
    What he said.......

Just wild about Harry
    OK, I'm going out on a limb here and be the eternal optimist. JW will kick three goals this weekend and it will be the beginning of a new dawn. The sun will shine brighter, the air will be crisper, there will be a peace treaty in the Middle East and dogs and cats will live together in harmony. Ever onward...

Quote Originally Posted by Dosser View Post
    OK, I'm going out on a limb here and be the eternal optimist. JW will kick three goals this weekend and it will be the beginning of a new dawn. The sun will shine brighter, the air will be crisper, there will be a peace treaty in the Middle East and dogs and cats will live together in harmony. Ever onward...
    This works for me
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

Our new bomb it long strategy should help White. He doesn't have to think about where to run - in fact, doesn't have to think much at all. Just make a contest.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

On the veteran's list
    Everett will play on a back flank and one of the other defenders, probably Shaw will do Smith's job. Everett was a bit stiff to be dropped after round 1. He was within a poofteenth of pulling off a few brilliant pieces of work. His tap down to Jetta was terrific vision and he could easily have kicked 3 or 4 goals.
    Those who have the greatest power to hurt us are those we love.

As long as he (White) makes some contests and affects them hell be doing his job, if he clunks a couple of grabs and jags a goal or two that's a bonus. ( geez the expectations on this bloke have diminished a bit in the time he's been on our list )

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast