Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: St Kilda match day thread

Bad day for the yips...

We won't finish top 2 if we lose this. Huge game and we look terrible, wake the @@@@ up guys!

I think we're in trouble...

God we needed that!

We are really looking poor. Everything is going wrong but for a team to go in nine times for five goals it says that our so called vaunted defence is off and our midfield getting smashed.

And when they do our forwards getting outplayed.

Good goal then by mcveigh - a series of smart handballs

The footy world finally takes us seriously and this is what we produce. Well, it was a nice ride.

None of us were expecting that. Better improve quick-smart next quarter.

Goodes anonymous. Our half forwards as usual when we are under pressure getting dragged too far up the ground. Lrt is not going to out mark his opponent and most of the balls are just coming back in too fast.

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyAkkuret View Post
    The footy world finally takes us seriously and this is what we produce. Well, it was a nice ride.
    Agree mcglynn has had no polish at all wasting 3 easy opportunity's. I am not there but the effort looks lackluster and unswanslike hopefully we can start pegging back that lead.

Senior Player
    Wow - that was a wasteful qtr. If McGlynn in particular, had converted better then we would be much closer.

LRT can't get away and all of our forwards are being tightly checked. We might need to kick a LOT of goals from 40-60 metres out to win today. I do think the wind favored the Saints end in that qtr - we need to use it in this one.

Pyke looking much more composed - 2 very good marks.

Probably the most frustrating quarter ever. McGlynn with three behinds had me raging. St Kilda defence seem to be all over our forward line. Can help but think we need a smart small in our forward line at the moment. TDL.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheer Squad View Post
    None of us were expecting that. Better improve quick-smart next quarter.
    Why weren't we ? They smashed us at etihad. West coast were smashed yesterday.

We are way ahead of ourselves at the moment. Roos is right if you are ten per cent off you can be a long way off.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast