Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Swans v Collingwood Prelim Final

Swans v Collingwood Prelim Final

Sensational victory! . So sweet! Shaw was close to our best can't understand him not getting much love on here tonight. Mcveigh, I owe him the biggest apology. Was gunning for him early season, but he's been outstanding since then.and that game he just played was amazing. Finds plenty of ball and So clean by hand and foot! So happy right now !

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Now iv'e just got to get a ticket in the bloody ballot..........
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueSwan View Post
    Isn't it great just to say "we are in the grand final!"
    it's fantastic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hot potato View Post
    How sweet it truly is... outplayed the Pies for almost the whole game... kept a lid on the celebrations, the boys were bunkering down for the Granny as the Pies fans deserted their team and headed for the exits.... a fine sight to see.... and jeer them out of the ground was even sweeter..
    That would have been really sweet, I remember what they were like the last time at ANZ totally bloody egotistical!

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    ... So sweet! Shaw was close to our best can't understand him not getting much love on here tonight. Mcveigh, I owe him the biggest apology. Was gunning for him early season, but he's been outstanding since then...
    Shaw was but lost a little love thru wayward disposals. Macca was incredibly solid. There was a good feeling whenever he touched the ball, you knew it was in good hands.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    Sensational victory! . So sweet! Shaw was close to our best can't understand him not getting much love on here tonight. Mcveigh, I owe him the biggest apology. Was gunning for him early season, but he's been outstanding since then.and that game he just played was amazing. Finds plenty of ball and So clean by hand and foot! So happy right now !
    Maybe it has something to do with his kicking and decision making in the first half especially. He got a lot of the ball but coughed it up just as quickly. I would say that even though Rhyce had a lot of ball his delivery wasn't as good as it could have been. He had the yips especially in the first half, funny he did the same thing in the last game against the Pies at ANZ. Came good in the last half just like today.

On the Rookie List
    Just downing a few lubricating ales for my hoarse throat. Fantastic win but still a little untidy at times, would like to see cleaner hands and better marking. Should have put them away decisively but we didn't. That worries me. Did enough to win and we should be thankful for our fourth grand final in seventeen years. At least Mr and Mrs Shaw and Mr and Mrs Reid can now get fully behind the Swans......yeeeehhhhhaaaaaaa.......
    Run2Live,Live2Run

AAAGH! I forgot to record the game and the replay isn't for 48 hours. How frustrating !

Anyway, I thought Morton was pretty good - defensive pressure led to one of Jetta's goal. He also made a great effort in a marking contest for LRT to crumb a goal. (Although those two may have got their instructions confused ).

Lost my voice singing cheer cheer on the train home.
    That was the most awesomest part of the night.

Told youse.

We'll win next week too.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueSwan View Post
    Shaw was but lost a little love thru wayward disposals. Macca was incredibly solid. There was a good feeling whenever he touched the ball, you knew it was in good hands.
    Macca's delivery was sensational, his decision making the best! Some of his movement either using the ball or making position was sensational.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerman View Post
    AAAGH! I forgot to record the game and the replay isn't for 48 hours. How frustrating !

Anyway, I thought Morton was pretty good - defensive pressure led to one of Jetta's goal. He also made a great effort in a marking contest for LRT to crumb a goal. (Although those two may have got their instructions confused ).

Our corkscrew defensive pressure was approximately double that of what they did against Adelaide.
    bloody awesome.

It's on fox footy at 8.30am (sat)
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Pretty thrilled, especially for some of the 'unsung' defence youngsters like Johnson and Smith to get into the GF. All the young midfielders too. I hope they get the ultimate prize but the team will be ready to go again next year too! This time its a Canadian making a first appearance!
    Last edited by bodgie; 22nd September 2012 at 01:45 AM.

As a team, our hand balling tonight was unbelievable. Almost always hit the target by hand even under extreme pressure.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast