Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next year beards should be mandatory

Actually Hanners does sport a fairly significant Viking beard at times, mostly due to laziness. but I have been impressed!
    AJ is still flully though.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Hanners beard reminds me of Arnie's beard in "Kindergarten Cop". Don't know why - might be the shape of his face combined with the stubble.

Will the club be awarding a medal for "beard of the year"? It would be a tough call. If you go for a consistently strong performance then I have Shaw winning it. Malceski was the best on GF day though. For "most improvement to appearance" then I think Jetta's beard lent him an air of distinguishment and gravitas that suited him very well.

Veterans List
    I had a chance to have a beer with Shaw on Saturday night. I asked "can the beard go now?" and he replied "I don't know. Maybe it has to stay for next year".

Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    I had a chance to have a beer with Shaw on Saturday night. I asked "can the beard go now?" and he replied "I don't know. Maybe it has to stay for next year".
    So it was you who had him driving the porcelain bus instead of sitting on the team bus come Sunday morning?

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Swansongster View Post
    So it was you who had him driving the porcelain bus instead of sitting on the team bus come Sunday morning?
    He had the beers just keeping on coming on the night. Finished one as the next was delivered. Who could begrudge him any of them? He was an important contributor a few hours earlier.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12