Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    Fair Dinkum... If some of you lot won the lotto the very next day you'd be worrying about the price of a cup of coffee going up by 50c. We won the comp ffs, relax and enjoy the ride.
    Yeah!! I haven't even been able to bring myself to post on the Tippett thread yet. We won, I trust the club, pass the beer nuts. We are Premiers!!
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Senior Player
    Fair Dinkum... If some of you lot won the lotto the very next day you'd be worrying about the price of a cup of coffee going up by 50c. We won the comp ffs, relax and enjoy the ride.
    Backed Fat Al saturday working on the theory that with the flag in our pocket, you're hot!! Thanks Al..

I asked him direct on Friday night. He gave me a look which gave me the impression somebody else had asked him and he couldn't understand why there was a perception he was out of contract.

He is contracted for next year...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Spot on Al! Where on earth did this "Josh out of contract" crap come from?????
    Considering Joshie (along with Jettstar) has been our most discussed player this year, the media would have been all over it if he wasn't signed up, much in the same way that other high profile players have been.
    Not to mention how GWS would have swooped on him as being uncontracted.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Kennedy for Tippett.
    Straight swap.
    Now Scott, I'm salivating at the thought of Tippett in our forward line but even I would storm the Bastille if the powers that be did this!

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post
    Now Scott, I'm salivating at the thought of Tippett in our forward line but even I would storm the Bastille if the powers that be did this!
    Agree Jewels. I wouldn't trade Kennedy for 3 Tippetts.

Senior Player
    What's that sound from my groin ? Ah , yes , it's "talking bollocks" .

Maybe JPK will go the USA ? I hear they are after a Kennedy who shoots , instead of a Kennedy who gets shot.

On the Rookie List BillyRayCypress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Kennedy for Tippett.
    Straight swap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swansinger View Post
    What's that sound from my groin ? Ah , yes , it's "talking bollocks" .

Maybe JPK will go the USA ? I hear they are after a Kennedy who shoots , instead of a Kennedy who gets shot.
    Naughty boys. Off to the naughty corner for the both of you.

If JPK ever left the Swans, it would be to the Hawks. He might take over as the new ROK (each trade period) for going back to Melbourne.
    Nothing like a good light bulb moment.

Re: Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by royboy42 View Post
    Backed Fat Al saturday working on the theory that with the flag in our pocket, you're hot!! Thanks Al..
    Glad i could help mate. If you see a horse called "Chick Magnet" I'd probably back it for the same reason.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Quote Originally Posted by royboy42 View Post
    I backed It's A Dundeel at Randwick in the 5th. It duly saluted which may or may not be omenous considering our interesting trade period this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    I asked him direct on Friday night. He gave me a look which gave me the impression somebody else had asked him and he couldn't understand why there was a perception he was out of contract.

I'm sure you didn't ask the particulars, but did you get the impression its was a new contract already signed or the fact that his initial contract was actually over 4 years?

Anyway, thanks for passing that on.

Veterans List

Well, just as long as you didn't start putting ideas in his head...there'll be hell to pay if he leaves now!

Good enough for me

Though is that look easy to replicate, the i have a contract why are you asking look,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast