Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy one month anniversary!

Happy one month anniversary!

It's been a whole calendar month since our momentus triumph and can October get any bloody longer????

How is everyone going and are you still celebrating? I'm still euphoric, still reminding all those arrogant Weazles supporters who the 2012 premiers are, still got my many collection of Swans scarves on display around the house, still watching the replay when it comes up on Foxtel, actually still watch ANY Swans games that come up on Foxtel, reading and re-reading the newspaper souvenir editions that I have collected. Plus on top of that, my WAFL team Claremont (MM is a product) also won the GF this year, so might squeeze in a replay of that as well.

Hope you don't mind if I say it again????

SYDNEY SWANS 2012 AFL PREMIERS!!!!!!!!
    I might have a slight drinking problem. My husband asked me to toast some bread for him...so I raised my wine glass and said "Here's to bread!"

Happy and I know it
    I like the way you think Allymay. Happy anniversary to you, too!
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Veterans List
    Has it only been a month? How come I've watched the GF last quarter 50 times then?

Blog Entries
    Who was gnawing on their fingernails at this time a month ago??

I can't believe our Premiership drought now stands at 30 days. Heads must roll I tells ya, heads must roll.

5:03pm - I think this was the point in the game a month ago I was wishing I was wearing dark pants.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Wow that's gone fast I hope the rest of the offseason flies.

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    I can't believe our Premiership drought now stands at 30 days. Heads must roll I tells ya, heads must roll.

5:03pm - I think this was the point in the game a month ago I was wishing I was wearing dark pants.
    That is Gold Big Al, (I don't care what shorts you were wearing in that other smutty little thread), That is gold.

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    Happy one month everyone! Glad we get to soley focus on our great achievement again before the Tippett circus comes around in a month!
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Allymay View Post
    It's been a whole calendar month since our momentus triumph and can October get any bloody longer????

How is everyone going and are you still celebrating? I'm still euphoric, still reminding all those arrogant Weazles supporters who the 2012 premiers are, still got my many collection of Swans scarves on display around the house, still watching the replay when it comes up on Foxtel, actually still watch ANY Swans games that come up on Foxtel, reading and re-reading the newspaper souvenir editions that I have collected. Plus on top of that, my WAFL team Claremont (MM is a product) also won the GF this year, so might squeeze in a replay of that as well.

Hope you don't mind if I say it again????

SYDNEY SWANS 2012 AFL PREMIERS!!!!!!!!
    Do you live on Moore Park Rd?? I love the scarves on display on the balcony of the house on Moore Park Rd when I'm walking down to the SCG!

Living in Geelong is fun this year. I wear something Swans related during some stage of each day. The kids "cape" with Swans Member 2012 is still in the front upstairs window.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Only 11 months till we go back to back!

I'm celebrating the one month anniversary tonight by holding the official 'hanging' of the 2012 Premiership panorama which arrived today I have to rearrange some pictures to do it, but I will have a Swans Premiership wall now - with space left for when I get around to getting the 05 and 12 WEG posters framed to go in the middle of the two panoramas!

You know the bit I love the best? Kizz tweeted the premiership photo yesterday, with a gleeful message and responses. That's what I like to see. the boys still absorbing how terrific it was and still acknowledging it amongst themselves.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast