Thread: 13 weeks down...Less than 8 to go!

On the Rookie List swans_premiers's Avatar

13 weeks down...Less than 8 to go!

It's hard to believe it's been over 13 weeks since we won the flag.

Good news is... Under 8 weeks til ur first NAB game.

I guess we can probably thank the whole tippet saga for seemingly making time fly by...
    Adam Goodes: Rising Star 99, Brownlow 2003, 2006
    Swans Premiers 1909, 1918,1933,2005, 2012

Veterans List
    Planning a big year of getting to games in 2013.

Hobart & Wellington looking likely and maybe a trip to Sydney for a week/10 days to catch consecutive home games.

What's the state of play at the SCG, is it still reduced capacity and can you get tickets?

I'm off to the other side of the world at the end of 2013, so its either Wellington or Hobart for me next season, can't afford both. But will do 3 Melbourne games plus perhaps 7 or 8 Sydney matches, so should be good! Plus of course our September campaign, when we defend our Premiership!
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Thanks to the airfare sales recently....have already booked 2 Melbourne weekends. Round 7 GF rematch v Hawks and Round 9 V Pies, a Friday night game in Melb...already excited!!
    Swannies for life!

Heading to Sydney with the family at the end of January. Hoping to catch a pre-season training session. Shirts off lads, it's summertime!!!

If funds allow it, also hoping to squeeze in a footy trip to Melbourne in August when the Swans are in town.
    I might have a slight drinking problem. My husband asked me to toast some bread for him...so I raised my wine glass and said "Here's to bread!"