Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: In and outs season 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Legs View Post
    I'd say it has more to do with the culture BIGSHOW than GWS. Camden have lost 0 players gained 22 on paperwork already with more to follow.

An example of the Camden culture was the MacArthur Giants first trial game on the weekend. Camden obviously provided the coach as well as the umpire, senior camden players ran boundaries and support through water, runners etc.... CTown had one volunteer who has also been associated with Camden for years and he was also a runner.

CTown apparently couldn't produce a match ball at Monarch. Clearly actions speak loader than words but my guess will be Nutsy will have some excuses for us and once again tell us the CTown culture is thriving!

Camden then left the trial match to go and set up at Harrington Park to welcome home 5 senior players as they rode from Canberra to Camden in one day for Cancer Awerness.

I've been told there was 120+ at Harrington Park when the riders arrived and over $3500 raised for charity!
    HAHAHAHA. The Ctown Runner you speak of spent ONE year at Camden a few years back and has been involved with the Blues for close to ten including coaching the ressies the last 2 Years. Camden ran the boundry for the first half and Ctown ran it for the second half. Your Correct in saying that Warren umpired but i didnt see anyone at the ground at 8am when Ctown volunteers were marking the ground putting pads on setting up etc. A Ctown member is also the Team Manager for the year if you must know and as for not having a ball to play with then they musnt have asked anyone for one as there is close to 50 in the clubrooms to take their pick from.

If you want to talk about your own clubs culture feel free but dont Crap on about others when you obviously know *$%& all about them.

Apparently there are water restrictions down Mac Fields way Nuttsy? Is that because of the bushfires down their at Monarch?

Quote Originally Posted by radar oreilly View Post
    Apparently there are water restrictions down Mac Fields way Nuttsy? Is that because of the bushfires down their at Monarch?
    Ooooooh, it just gets better! Tell us more.

And I can afford to ask, my club nearly died anyway!

The great troy luff back to easts..... Put mocker on them now for back to back he might. But seems he deserted balmain again too

A young boofy haired Luffy is on the wall of Nelson Bay's clubhouse in a premiership winning team, over RAAF Williamtown for memory. Well before the heyday of his AFL career.

I do hope he can get a flag before he packs it in though, bloke has given plenty back to footy.

Quote Originally Posted by chatovadafloor View Post
    Interesting with the clearances the ins and outs, a bit distorted with the juniors coming into clubs but a bit of activity coming on now with the season not to far away.

Prem div clubs as at today: Departing / Arriving
    Balmain 22 / 11
    C/town 14 / 11
    Illawarra 12 / 25
    North Shore 14 / 16
    PHills 7 / 25
    Eagles 19 / 19
    Syd Uni 18 / 29
    Easts 12 / 26
    uts 3 / 32
    magpies 5 / 14
    manly 3 / 8
    dragons 3 / 15

Be interesting to see how much more happens. More leaving Balmain than coming, few coming for lions, demons a lot coming than going, evens for eagles and bombers, more ins for uni teams than departures, not to bad at c/town, magpies gaining more along with dragons
    Are you able to update your totals mate a few more came through.two weeks to go getting interesting.

Senior Player
    Thats interesting mate cause he happily tells people on the radio he has never one a premiership as a player at any level

Quote Originally Posted by tara View Post
    Thats interesting mate cause he happily tells people on the radio he has never one a premiership as a player at any level
    Mate I've heard him say that he's never won one I think he's lost 5-7 grand finals.hes a great bloke to have a kick with and does give 100% to the club he plays for both on and off the ground.He seems like a great replacement for Rampe both have the blonde locks .He deserves to have a good stable club around him in his twilight years to repay luffy for years of service to the sydneyAFL.

Quote Originally Posted by tara View Post
    Probably played under another name

A quick google search keeps on coming up as him saying his final wish is to play in a premiership team.

Sweet home Novacastria
    Quote Originally Posted by Pekay View Post
    A young boofy haired Luffy is on the wall of Nelson Bay's clubhouse in a premiership winning team, over RAAF Williamtown for memory. Well before the heyday of his AFL career.

I do hope he can get a flag before he packs it in though, bloke has given plenty back to footy.
    Could have been his brother Haydn or could have been a ressies premiership. Don't think RAAF were in first Grade at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Swan View Post
    Could have been his brother Haydn or could have been a ressies premiership. Don't think RAAF were in first Grade at the time.
    Possibly, I was wankered, was after a trial. But I remember him in a pic. May have been a mascot even?

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSHOW View Post
    Are you able to update your totals mate a few more came through.two weeks to go getting interesting.
    Here we go again....

Balmain 25/ 12
    C/town 14 / 13
    Illawarra 15 / 25
    North Shore 14 / 21
    PHills 7 / 25
    Eagles 21 / 21
    Syd Uni 18 / 29
    Easts 13 / 27
    uts 4 / 34
    magpies 6 / 15
    manly 3 / 16
    dragons 4 / 16

Not to much movement, same trends, Balmain looking like more outs than ins which i dont think is a major suprise, rest either evens with in and outs or more ins.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast