Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: In and outs season 2013

In and outs season 2013

Interesting with the clearances the ins and outs, a bit distorted with the juniors coming into clubs but a bit of activity coming on now with the season not to far away.

Prem div clubs as at today: Departing / Arriving
    Balmain 22 / 11
    C/town 14 / 11
    Illawarra 12 / 25
    North Shore 14 / 16
    PHills 7 / 25
    Eagles 19 / 19
    Syd Uni 18 / 29
    Easts 12 / 26
    uts 3 / 32
    magpies 5 / 14
    manly 3 / 8
    dragons 3 / 15

Be interesting to see how much more happens. More leaving Balmain than coming, few coming for lions, demons a lot coming than going, evens for eagles and bombers, more ins for uni teams than departures, not to bad at c/town, magpies gaining more along with dragons

Quote Originally Posted by chatovadafloor View Post
    Interesting with the clearances the ins and outs, a bit distorted with the juniors coming into clubs but a bit of activity coming on now with the season not to far away.

Prem div clubs as at today: Departing / Arriving
    Balmain 22 / 11
    C/town 14 / 11
    Illawarra 12 / 25
    North Shore 14 / 16
    PHills 7 / 25
    Eagles 19 / 19
    Syd Uni 18 / 29
    Easts 12 / 26
    uts 3 / 32
    magpies 5 / 14
    manly 3 / 8
    dragons 3 / 15

Be interesting to see how much more happens. More leaving Balmain than coming, few coming for lions, demons a lot coming than going, evens for eagles and bombers, more ins for uni teams than departures, not to bad at c/town, magpies gaining more along with dragons
    Great work mate was wondering how this was going for each club.any chance on you doing lower div clubs

Was flat out for prem clubs. No doubt will change but ur balmain prediction of a exodus seems on the ball
    Last edited by chatovadafloor; 18th March 2013 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSHOW View Post
    Great work mate was wondering how this was going for each club.any chance on you doing lower div clubs
    Lower div clubs as at today: Departing / Arriving

Auburn 1/0
    AFL (NSW/Magic) 1/6
    Camden 0/22 (Suspect a lot of Macarthur Giants in there)
    Gosford 0/1
    Holroyd-parra 2/4
    Mac Uni 10/2
    Moorebank 6/19
    Nor-West 1/5
    Penrith 2/14
    Randwick 0/10
    Southern Power 4/5

Quote Originally Posted by ShortHalfHead View Post
    Lower div clubs as at today: Departing / Arriving

Auburn 1/0
    AFL (NSW/Magic) 1/6
    Camden 0/22 (Suspect a lot of Macarthur Giants in there)
    Gosford 0/1
    Holroyd-parra 2/4
    Mac Uni 10/2
    Moorebank 6/19
    Nor-West 1/5
    Penrith 2/14
    Randwick 0/10
    Southern Power 4/5
    It does seem that a lot of clubs are on the rise UTS 3/32 says a lot for their culture as well as syd uni but its great to see Camden ,penrith,moorebank still increasing there player stocks do you think that's dues to the exposure that GWS has in their areas.

It does seem that a lot of clubs are on the rise UTS 3/32 says a lot for their culture as well as syd uni but its great to see Camden ,penrith,moorebank still increasing there player stocks do you think that's dues to the exposure that GWS has in their areas.
    Also there only seems to be to clubs that has loss more players than they have gained as well

I'd say it has more to do with the culture BIGSHOW than GWS. Camden have lost 0 players gained 22 on paperwork already with more to follow.

An example of the Camden culture was the MacArthur Giants first trial game on the weekend. Camden obviously provided the coach as well as the umpire, senior camden players ran boundaries and support through water, runners etc.... CTown had one volunteer who has also been associated with Camden for years and he was also a runner.

CTown apparently couldn't produce a match ball at Monarch. Clearly actions speak loader than words but my guess will be Nutsy will have some excuses for us and once again tell us the CTown culture is thriving!

Camden then left the trial match to go and set up at Harrington Park to welcome home 5 senior players as they rode from Canberra to Camden in one day for Cancer Awerness.

I've been told there was 120+ at Harrington Park when the riders arrived and over $3500 raised for charity!

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Legs View Post
    I'd say it has more to do with the culture BIGSHOW than GWS. Camden have lost 0 players gained 22 on paperwork already with more to follow.

An example of the Camden culture was the MacArthur Giants first trial game on the weekend. Camden obviously provided the coach as well as the umpire, senior camden players ran boundaries and support through water, runners etc.... CTown had one volunteer who has also been associated with Camden for years and he was also a runner.

CTown apparently couldn't produce a match ball at Monarch. Clearly actions speak loader than words but my guess will be Nutsy will have some excuses for us and once again tell us the CTown culture is thriving!

Camden then left the trial match to go and set up at Harrington Park to welcome home 5 senior players as they rode from Canberra to Camden in one day for Cancer Awerness.

I've been told there was 120+ at Harrington Park when the riders arrived and over $3500 raised for charity!
    Well said mate a club that's is active in there community will always succeed.I think Camden came from the Sth coast league and after a few years of hard work both in the community and the paddock I believe that at seasons end they will be holding some silver ware.Just look at UTS and Syd Uni and UNSW they offer footy to all levels of players a great social scene and are prominent in there communities.And looking a moorebank and parra 3 senior sides each I think there structures and planning are up and flying as well.Im tipping parra for Div1 flag as well.

Gotta give big credit to Camden. Back a couple of years they were a basket case. They had the strongest junior club in the region but couldn't translate it into seniors. Obviously good management the last couple of seasons. At the 18's trial game, they only had 15 players with 3-4 unavailable. I suspect they were almost exclusively Camden players.

As for GWS, I don't know about other clubs, but Penrith haven't heard or seen from them since the beginning of their club when they sprouted that the Penrith LGA had the second biggest membership (outside Canberra) and how important it was to interact with them and would be running training sessions, clinics, academies etc.

Guess they got mixed up with Kellyville.

Will East Nor-West (Or Balmain as I like to call them!) even field a Div 2 team with all these outs to East Balmain (Randwick)? I know they have a few more coming in as well, including 3 from us, but the run into Randwick is huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Pekay View Post
    Will East Nor-West (Or Balmain as I like to call them!) even field a Div 2 team with all these outs to East Balmain (Randwick)? I know they have a few more coming in as well, including 3 from us, but the run into Randwick is huge.
    It depends on Balmain CBD(syd uni).

Quote Originally Posted by ShortHalfHead View Post
    Gotta give big credit to Camden. Back a couple of years they were a basket case. They had the strongest junior club in the region but couldn't translate it into seniors. Obviously good management the last couple of seasons. At the 18's trial game, they only had 15 players with 3-4 unavailable. I suspect they were almost exclusively Camden players.

As for GWS, I don't know about other clubs, but Penrith haven't heard or seen from them since the beginning of their club when they sprouted that the Penrith LGA had the second biggest membership (outside Canberra) and how important it was to interact with them and would be running training sessions, clinics, academies etc.

Guess they got mixed up with Kellyville.
    ... and yet, they get told they're not wanted in Bankstown, so they hang around like a bad smell!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast