Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RWO Game Day Thread - Round 7/8 - May 25-26

3.5 hours to get back to Sydney? Maybe you should trade in your Malvern Star for a Shimano.

Quote Originally Posted by ShortHalfHead View Post
    3.5 hours to get back to Sydney? Maybe you should trade in your Malvern Star for a Shimano.
    Down to one point on license mate could be on the silver bullet soon

Quote Originally Posted by Pekay View Post
    Wait a minute.....your coach umpired? I asked MG if that was allowed earlier this year and was knocked on the head.
    Was not allowed to coach on the day and is a qualified umpire.leadership group took over coaching for the day mate.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSHOW View Post
    Was not allowed to coach on the day and is a qualified umpire.leadership group took over coaching for the day mate.
    Our coach is also qualified to umpire but I was told that he isn't allowed to umpire while he is listed as a coach. Seems to be double standards here. Not at all your fault though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pekay View Post
    Our coach is also qualified to umpire but I was told that he isn't allowed to umpire while he is listed as a coach. Seems to be double standards here. Not at all your fault though.
    AFL powerbrokers where probarly at home with there family's.

Lack of volunteers should be considered. He should have been allowed to coach, umpire, play, run water and do the BBQ at the breaks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12