Thread: Nice article about last week's game

Nice article about last week's game

Here by Rhys Muldoon

There was another one in the Australian edition of the Guardian on Monday, but I lost track of it. Bizarre how the Guardian already has better coverage of the footy than the SMH (Rhys' article excepted) and its only had an Australian edition for a week.
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

Thoroughly enjoyed that article. I love how he described our wonderful club though "The Sydney Swans are awesome. They stand for everything that is good and true."

Nice words about Goodesy Too: "At the centre of it all there is a great footballer, a gentle champion, a gentle man, who believes in a gentle revolution. A man who says ''racism stops with me'.'
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Yep love the description of our Goodesy
    Goodes has been nothing but dignified and graceful throughout the whole disgusting affair
    Hopefully kids (and adults) who are being vilified in any arena are using him as their example.

A wonderful piece with some excellent one-liners.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news