Thread: Jared Crouch - Coach

Jared Crouch - Coach

I want to acknowledge the work done by Reserves Coach Jared Crouch in giving us the men to step in when needed, ready to go.

The kids, Rampe, Mitchell and Jack, just stepped in and and up. But importantly I notice that Morton is no longer throwing up and even when he stuffs up he doesn't stop, and particularly Everett and White, who played with new found assurance. The self belief and confidence in themselves and their place in the side as well as the confidence the older more experienced mob have in the new boys is marked. Can only come from the top.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Both he and Playfair have been absolutely fantastic, and have played a very big part in building the Premiership-winning team we see take the park, even with the injuries we currently have. Credit to Horse, he not only has been a great coach, but he's also put together a great coaching team right across the board.

I'm torn about whether we should promote Crouch to a senior assistant coaching position, as we did with Playfair, since he has been so successful with the reserves. I'm tempted to keep him there but just give him a pay raise, since it's such an important role.
    Officially on the Reid and Sumner bandwagon!

Sir Ashmole Gruntbucket hot potato's Avatar
    Good on you Jared, what a credit to you !!

Good post Primmy. Alot of credit must go to Crouchy and Co.
    LRT. Lord Roberts-Thompson. He may look like the Munster, but looks can be deceiving.

2012 Bloods Premiers.

I agree. He has done wonders with the young blokes and some of the older blokes too. He has instilled belief and that is so important. His staff in the development dept are doing a wonderful job.

Quote Originally Posted by BSA5 View Post
    I'm torn about whether we should promote Crouch to a senior assistant coaching position, as we did with Playfair, since he has been so successful with the reserves. I'm tempted to keep him there but just give him a pay raise, since it's such an important role.
    Remember...we don't gift games !

Make him earn his spot.....

Let's have another look at him at the end of the 2014 season.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT