Quote Originally Posted by Swansongster View Post
Haven't watched that for a while but seeing as we are talking umpiring decisions, Massive ITB by Cox for the mark that sent the ball inbound to Leo Barry. Last angle right at the end shows that, yes, LRT could well have been pinged.
LRT pinged?? Boy I have seen that incident at least 20 times this year by Swans and other clubs and no free kicks awarded. It is not obvious, and certainly does not stand out like a beacon as a free kick. You will notice in the picture that LRT has not actually made contact with any west coast player. Maybe after Barry took the mark he may have? Once again I am referring to the blatant free kicks. i.e like Riewoldt's basketball pass on Sunday that resulted in a Richmond gaol. Everyone watching noticed it on TV but somehow the 3 umps did not? I still stand there is a correlation between Swans lack of free kicks and the time Geishan has been the umpire's boss. Conspiracy theory??? well maybe not, but a certain level of disdain for the Swans?? Well yes. I believe Paul Roos would agree on this statement. But off air of course.