Thread: Red Zone unreserved tix Syd vs Coll

Red Zone unreserved tix Syd vs Coll

Hello! My two friends have tix in the Red Zone (unreserved) for this Saturday's Sydney vs Collingwood match. I'd really like to sit with them so was wondering if anyone has a ticket they'd like to spare, or would pass on their 12 digit membership barcode to let me into the ticket sales on Ticketek? Many thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

When I say spare - I mean sell!!

Just buy a ticket into anywhere in the ground on the bottom level and just go around and sit with them Too easy.

Oh, so it's not like at Etihad where they scan you into each section? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    Just buy a ticket into anywhere in the ground on the bottom level and just go around and sit with them Too easy.
    I did that for my old man and have been stressing about it. If he has a gold ticket on the wing (corporate box side), can he walk around to the red zone?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    I did that for my old man and have been stressing about it. If he has a gold ticket on the wing (corporate box side), can he walk around to the red zone?
    The bottom section you can walk all the way around. The only problem you run into by buying the real cheap seats in big games is if you get a level 6 seat, you cannot get down from the top level.

Your dad will have no problems getting around to the red zone from those seats on the wing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterLuck99 View Post
    Oh, so it's not like at Etihad where they scan you into each section? Thanks.
    You may need to enter via a certain gate, but once inside, the whole ground level is accessible. There will be attendants on the reserved seating aisle entrances, but nobody checking the unreserved red zone.

I've had up to 20 randoms from work buy tickets at various times over the years and just come and sit with me and my usual crowd in the red zone. The beauty of it is I just tell people to buy their own tickets whenever they feel like it which means I'm not responsible for collecting money etc.etc. I just get there for the start of the ressies and spread out a few scarves etc. on the seats around me and tell them to be there by 7:30 or they're on their own.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Awesome, thanks!

I have been stung by the Level 6 issue before so am not making that mistake again.