Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Membership numbers

Goes up to 11
    I guess that a number of that 6,000-odd membership number for GWS is Canberra members too?

I don't expect there to be too many issues in getting tix to the round 1 game - however please let me know if I'm wrong....

Warming the Bench
    How long after you sign up does the membership package arrive. I signed up my nephew and he is hassling me no end.
    Any ideas?

- - - Updated - - -

How long after you sign up does the membership package arrive. I signed up my nephew and he is hassling me no end.
    Any ideas?

When i renewed they sais about 2 weeks.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

i don't know about anybody else but I simply can't find the membership numbers on the Swans site at all. At one stage when the numbers hit 20,000 they posted that but now nothing at all. Not very good pr really. They should be pushing the membership all the time. It is not good enough to just have a dirty great sign on the website. Membership should be out there promoting the Swans big time. Get the well know players out on the road for a few days. But for ***** sake put the numbers very clearly on the Swans Website. Hawks are bragging 51,000 so far and those figures are ols, our figure at the same stage was a miserable 20,000. Cum on Swans fans get on board. Mind you the membership package is a little mean compared to the Hawks package, just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    i don't know about anybody else but I simply can't find the membership numbers on the Swans site at all. At one stage when the numbers hit 20,000 they posted that but now nothing at all. Not very good pr really. They should be pushing the membership all the time. It is not good enough to just have a dirty great sign on the website. Membership should be out there promoting the Swans big time. Get the well know players out on the road for a few days. But for ***** sake put the numbers very clearly on the Swans Website. Hawks are bragging 51,000 so far and those figures are ols, our figure at the same stage was a miserable 20,000. Cum on Swans fans get on board. Mind you the membership package is a little mean compared to the Hawks package, just saying.
    What is in the Hawks pack?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    Chillin' with the strange Quarks

The hawks have the most overrated membership ever.

They never show up to games. If that 50,000 figure meant anything they'd be pulling 50,000 fans every week like Collingwood.

On the Rookie List BillyRayCypress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Untamed Snark View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Well there are no pictures of Buddy. The Buddy doll has been sent back to China to have the uniform re-done into different colours and re-sold to another interested party.

A packet of Spakfilla, mixing bowl and spatula.
    Nothing like a good light bulb moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Untamed Snark View Post

A brace specially designed to support the massive chip on the their shoulders.

Coloured glasses that render their @@@@ and wee colours to look like flowers.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Quote Originally Posted by bloodsbigot View Post
    The hawks have the most overrated membership ever.

They never show up to games. If that 50,000 figure meant anything they'd be pulling 50,000 fans every week like Collingwood.
    It's because pets aren't allowed into the MCG.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    It's because pets aren't allowed into the MCG.
    And they still consider themselves a so-called 'power-club.' Sheesh. Their supporter base is so weak they have to leech off Tasmania and slap a 'Tasmania' sticker on the front of their jumper as their 'sponsor.' We all saw who the Tasmanians REALLY supported when we played them at Aurora in 2012.

Even after all those zone premierships of the 1970s and 80s they STILL almost died in the 1990s.

'Power-club' be buggered. They're such phonies.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodsbigot View Post
    And they still consider themselves a so-called 'power-club.' Sheesh. Their supporter base is so weak they have to leech off Tasmania and slap a 'Tasmania' sticker on the front of their jumper as their 'sponsor.' We all saw who the Tasmanians REALLY supported when we played them at Aurora in 2012.

Even after all those zone premierships of the 1970s and 80s they STILL almost died in the 1990s.

'Power-club' be buggered. They're such phonies.
    "Zone premierships". Textbook example of how to discredit your own argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloods05 View Post
    "Zone premierships". Textbook example of how to discredit your own argument.
    How so? I don't particularly think winning a lot of premierships is something that makes a club big or powerful. Rather the amount of supporters and alot of other things combined.

My bad for expressing myself unclearly I guess.
    Last edited by bloodsbigot; 7th February 2014 at 02:02 PM.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast