Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Changes for Round 4 versus Kangaroos

Quote Originally Posted by Matt80 View Post
    Come on guys. You can't be making statements that question an officials integrity.

Some umpiring decisions don't go your way and some do. I recall in the 2012 GF that the Swans got a mark in the goal square in the 2nd quarter, because the umpire had clearly missed Kennedy throwing the ball after being tackled. The decision should have gone to the Hawks. Now do you think that umpire has more integrity than Mother Teresa?

The umpires performance is assessed every week. The coaches can talk to the umpires director if there is a concern.

This umpire has been assessed as competent to play a part in the 2014 season. Let's not lower ourselves to the level where we are questioning his integrity and fondly recalling stories of abusing him when he leaves the playing field!
    Can I ask Matt80, were you at that game against Freo, or did you watch it? Just intrigued if you remember what game we are talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, Let's get back to the football.... what's the weather like in Sydney today? Going to be a dry track?
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

I'm feeling just a tad nervous about this one. Last kick of the game Swans by 2pts.

Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    Anyway, Let's get back to the football.... what's the weather like in Sydney today? Going to be a dry track?
    Showers with a chance of Biblical Flood. Don't worry mcs, the team can always evacuate the SCG in Buddy's Natural Ark - 2 by 2.
    I hope one of the ruckman is straight, reduces the danger of them breeding.

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    It's been pissing down with varying degrees of ferocity ever since I woke up. At the moment it has quietened to a moderate drizzle. I'm just a few kilometres (as the Swan flies) from the SCG so unlikely the weather there will be any different.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    I expect North to withdraw Currie for a small, which would be a shame for it would made for a nice story

It's a beautiful sunny day down here on Phillip Island and the local ground's looking a treat. Our local airport is just 5 minutes from the ground.......just a thought!
    And we have a brand new electronic scoreboard!
    And the local pies are awesome!!

Nice day here in Canberra too - although considering the appalling condition that Manuka Oval was in yesterday, I wouldn't recommend the game being moved here! :P
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Rohan is sub.
    For North, as Ugg predicted, Currie out, Nahas in. Jacobs the sub.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    It's a beautiful sunny day down here on Phillip Island and the local ground's looking a treat. Our local airport is just 5 minutes from the ground.......just a thought!
    And we have a brand new electronic scoreboard!
    And the local pies are awesome!!
    Does the siren work?
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567