Page 80 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3070767778798081828384 ... LastLast

Thread: We've had enough McGuire!

Have really enjoyed this period with NO Eddie . Long may it last, but will probably be back on our screens before very long.

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    They appointed Eddie......
    They appointed Eddie, Eddie disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by Maltopia View Post
    The board threw its full support behind Eddie after the comments, instead of saying it was disappointed with his statements.
    And Eddie is their President, how his comments can be disassociated with the club is a ridiculous notion

Veterans List

He genuinely thinks he's the victim.

Given the position he holds, it's ironic that noting is ever black & white with Chins. It can't be be the the Fat Controller is simply an insensitive, socially ignorant pig with no expressive filter. No, he has to justify his idiocy with drug use. I'd like to see photo and video footage of Chins on crutches from the alleged time period, a copy of his prescription, a stat dec from his Dr varifying his condition & a stat dec from others who worked with him that day substantiating that he had to hobble in to work on crutches for his "infected knee". Why don't his fellow journos call him out on such claims. Gone are the days of investigative journalism!

Rant over

Now he will be back on the TV broadcasts again, which I will not watch. I so enjoyed the Eddie Free Zone.

Quote Originally Posted by YvonneH View Post
    Now he will be back on the TV broadcasts again, which I will not watch. I so enjoyed the Eddie Free Zone.
    It was great wasnt it.

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    It was great wasnt it.
    +1
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

The truly distasteful McGuire comes out with a self-serving excuse for his abhorrent behaviour as Collingwood suffers another well deserved loss. This is displacement. He is like a weird male nurse in mental hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    Given the position he holds, it's ironic that noting is ever black & white with Chins. It can't be be the the Fat Controller is simply an insensitive, socially ignorant pig with no expressive filter. No, he has to justify his idiocy with drug use. I'd like to see photo and video footage of Chins on crutches from the alleged time period, a copy of his prescription, a stat dec from his Dr varifying his condition & a stat dec from others who worked with him that day substantiating that he had to hobble in to work on crutches for his "infected knee". Why don't his fellow journos call him out on such claims. Gone are the days of investigative journalism!

Rant over
    Yes and pain killers aren't likely to create thoughts that don't already exist. If they are to be implicated at all, it is in the manner of lessening the role of areas of his mind, that usually keep his more socially unacceptable thoughts internal. Possibly more of a case of 'infected mind', from all those years sharing a studio with Sam Newman.

Look what Eddie did on his holidays...

Eddie McGuire on Adam Goodes slur, denies 'bone' in Jessica Rowe saga and defends Sam Newman

He's been very busy, making excuses.

Tosser.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.