Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Swans v Dogs

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Conor_Dillon View Post
    This is the post that's been referred to above, for anyone interested.

I really don't give a ???? if it's bad sportsmanship, but Adam Goodes is the biggest whinging ???? (starts with c) In AFL atm, and if any/all of Goodes/Franklin/Tippett/Richards have a career-ending knee injury prior to the grand final, I will laugh.... A lot.
    And if any Swans supporter replies to this post, go **** yourself.
    As for the game... Pffft.

ivan rassmussen,Sunday at 6:04 PM
    This person from the bottom of the gene pool calls himself Ivan Rassmussen. There was a player who played for the Dogs for some time by that name. Surely it is not the same person. I wonder if the real Ivan has read this dribble. I am surprised the mods on there would let him use that name given this disgraceful post.

On the Rookie List Conor_Dillon's Avatar
    I think it's just the rant of an uneducated, bitter, resentful, envious moron.
    Twitter @cmdil
    Instagram @conordillon

Senior Player
    To be fair, I think we got the fair rub of the green from the umpires, especially Tippett.
    C'mon Chels!

Quote Originally Posted by penga View Post
    To be fair, I think we got the fair rub of the green from the umpires, especially Tippett.
    Simply , our guys played in front and therefore the only way to stop them was to hold and/ or chop arms. The only difference is that this time our guys received some free kicks whereas normally they dont. I dont think anyone actually can show examples of the free kicks not being correct .

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Magoo View Post
    Simply , our guys played in front and therefore the only way to stop them was to hold and/ or chop arms. The only difference is that this time our guys received some free kicks whereas normally they dont. I dont think anyone actually can show examples of the free kicks not being correct .
    Yes the only way for a much smaller opponent to play Tip is from in front. But even that is fraught with danger given his huge reach. If you are going to play him you have to push back hard on him and not allow him any space to leap or get reach. Not impossible but extremely hard given how strong he is.

On the Rookie List Conor_Dillon's Avatar
    I think we only got a 'decent rub of the green' in comparison to the way Bud and Tip have been unfairly treated by the majority of umpires this year. It's about time they started getting the free-kicks they deserve.
    Twitter @cmdil
    Instagram @conordillon

Quote Originally Posted by Conor_Dillon View Post
    This is the post that's been referred to above, for anyone interested.

I really don't give a ???? if it's bad sportsmanship, but Adam Goodes is the biggest whinging ???? (starts with c) In AFL atm, and if any/all of Goodes/Franklin/Tippett/Richards have a career-ending knee injury prior to the grand final, I will laugh.... A lot.
    And if any Swans supporter replies to this post, go **** yourself.
    As for the game... Pffft.

ivan rassmussen,Sunday at 6:04 PM
    Never wonder why there is still racism anywhere, let alone at a sporting venue. Here lies the proof. Oh well, if the trolls target grieving families around the world, what more can we expect when it comes to respecting sporting greatness. Its how they get their rocks off. Poor little twees.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910