My issue was not with playing Sydney Uni with a stacked deck, they played those players within the by-laws.

My issue was seeing players that hadn't played Division 3 at all that season, Boyd and McPherson being two of 4 or 5 selected, luckily Tim Air held his spot in Div 2 as he was named in an extended Div 3 list. Again, the by laws allow it, and it's smart player management from SUANFC. So I'm not attacking the club, the players, rather the law itself. Surely there has to be a minimum number of games in a grade to allow you to take the field.

As for this comment - I mean there's no way Nor-West would have picked blokes in Div 5 yesterday that had played Div 3 during the season. Oh wait, looking at the team list it appears that there was about a dozen of them. Seems it's okay for some but not for others? yes, we had players in Div 5 that had played Div 3, of course, we only have two grades, but it is apples and oranges, as those players had played at least one game in Div 5 before being brought up to Div 3, no regular Div 3 players were dropped to Div 5 to boost their squad at all, and certainly none were playing their first game for the season in that grade, so your argument is 'Oscar'.