Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Best and Fairest Count

Veterans List
    I presume the fault is Telstra's. I really hope the club put the video up on the site over the weekend.

Veteran Site Admin
    They probably won't put the whole thing up, but hopefully they will upload the main speeches. Really want to watch the rest of the Plugger segment and to see him give Buddy his medal. Thrilled that they managed to lure Lockett up to Sydney for the count.

I think we are using the same crew that does the live stream for the NEAFL games.

Veterans List
    A tweet says LRT cried on stage - and Buddy was a bit overwhelmed meeting Plugger. So disappointing that the feed failed.

I haven't received any tweets so I have no idea what was happening.

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    A tweet says LRT cried on stage - and Buddy was a bit overwhelmed meeting Plugger. So disappointing that the feed failed.
    I had a feeling that Buddy might be, not exactly overwhelmed, but certainly excited about meeting Plugger.

Stream appears to be working at the moment. If you like listening to the elevator music that signals they are on a break.

In terms of the count itself, I've been trying to jot down the votes of those expected to contend. They read them pretty quickly so I might have missed a few, but after the first group of games I have Benny out in front, from JPK and Parker. Buddy hasn't been polling well at all. I know he missed a game or two (and I can't remember exactly when they were) but there are plenty of games where he didn't poll at all. Will probably still come with a rush at the end but I suspect he is well out of contention to actually win.

I now reckon Benny might make the top 3, though he also missed quite a few games, which will cost him. And I think Kennedy's rest at the end of the year might open the door for Parker to sneak home with the medal.

Honestly annoyed that it had to cut own when Plugger and Buddy were to be on stage together. Please tell me they'll put that up on the site otherwise in 50 years time we might see someone's grainy iphone footage 'rare and unseen video'.

Could have handled not seeing the rest of the night, but Plugger and Buddy? You're killing me here.

This seems to happen ever year too. How hard is it to put up a working stream? Every other club manages just fine.

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Congrats Benny - most improved.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

It is good to watch the "season in review". It reminds me of how good our boys have been this year and poo Saturday is not representative of the Swans.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Sweet home Novacastria
    Great shout from Shaw- "i never made it to 100 games at my old club - thank god"
    "My wife's pregnant, so if I have a boy he will get to play here too"

Congrat to Macca - best clubman.
    Mentioned it was a surprise with the calibre of Shaw, McGlynn and Eski in the team.

Pebbles is making me cry.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast