Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dean Towers

Seems everyone has this news so I am backing it. A shaky start but got better. He will be ok. He now knows what is required and has had a sniff. Sometimes that's all it takes. There may have been a good reason it is not on the swans site. If the deal was done late Friday there wouldn't have been anyone from Media to report it. They would all have gone for the weekend.

there are many questions going thru my mind re Deano

i cant help but think of the transformation of Ted our favourite Ted and what Deano could evolve to !

I also cant help but think of the continual struggles of other players at the swans that were doubted by supporters...........

The struggle and reinvention of Deano in my opinion could make for exciting times not just for Deano, not just for his team, not just for his players but also for Blood supporters !

Dean like every blood has had to change their understanding of pressure, of accountability to your opposite number, of the little things that make or break a win or a loss at the highest level against the best teams in the comp

Im not saying he will go from the ugly duckling to Beauty Queen as illustrated below - tastefully i think

But what I am saying............is give Deano a chance..............all we are saying is give Deano a chance...................as Johnny Longmire has

all we are saying is give Deano a chance.....

all we are saying is give Deano a chance.....

all we are saying is give Deano a chance....

transformation.jpg
    Last edited by Auntie.Gerald; 11th October 2014 at 08:02 PM.
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123