Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Semi Final: Sydney Swans v North Melbourne Kangaroos

Veterans List
    Great Hawks are in the Grand Final again ????. Really debating whether to go to the game. Don't want to be around their arrogant feral supporters! Hoping for the Eagles to win and play against them to make it interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    Great Hawks are in the Grand Final again ????. Really debating whether to go to the game. Don't want to be around their arrogant feral supporters! Hoping for the Eagles to win and play against them to make it interesting.
    I hope it's busy at work on GF day. Don't really want to rush home to watch the Hawks, Eagles or the Roos

Hawthorn get a h9me grand final despite finishing 3rd and losing first final.

Disgraceful.

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Hawthorn get a h9me grand final despite finishing 3rd and losing first final.

Disgraceful.
    spot on

On the veteran's list
    Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    Just looking at how skilled and ruthless they are it really almost feels like, why bother...
    How about we all just call the club and tell them that they should just shut up shop and fold because the Hawks are so good we don't want to play any more.
    Those who have the greatest power to hurt us are those we love.

Is it over for Pav?

Does Buddy regret the move?

Almost nice to hear the Crowd boo the Hawks. Hopefully Hawks fans can enjoy a few minutes walking in Goodsey boots.

Can't stand West Coast or North ... but please beat those smug Hawks!

Pretty much what I'm getting at...It's almost like everyone else is playing for 2nd place! I just hope the Eagles can back it up!

Warming the Bench
    uuuuughhhhhhh
    commentator (sorry i can't recognise voices sometimes): "you're not supposed to be able to do this with equalisation and everything, you're not supposed to be able to make four grand finals in a row! or win three in a row! but hawthorn are on the verge of that!!"
    (except if you're the swans)(or the lions)(or a non-victorian team)

The umpiring was atrocious. 3 years out of 4 the Hawks prelim wins have been umpire assisted. They are NOT so much better. They are umpired to a different set of rules. I am disgusted with the corruption of the AFL at every level.

Quote Originally Posted by 09183305 View Post
    Does Buddy regret the move?
    I've been thinking about that too. I really, really hope not.

Much as I've been in the 'anyone but Hawthorn' camp I have to take off my hat to the Hawks. They are such a skilful team.

Well The Hawks would not have all the players they have if Buddy was still there. He would have demanded some real $ and others would have had to move on!

Now who will I barrack / cheer for... Hate North 1996 dislike West Coast 2006 and Hawks from 2014.

If I gambled it is different story, Hawks are most likely! (and agree credit where it is due!)

Quote Originally Posted by Rod_ View Post
    Now who will I barrack / cheer for... Hate North 1996 dislike West Coast 2006 and Hawks from 2014.
    Yes it's a dilemma I agree!