Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Brett Kirk returning to the Swans as an assistant coach

On the veteran's list
    Fyfe overwhelming in praise for the influence kirky has had on him as a player and person. "Even though he's gone back to Sydney he will always be with me."

On the Rookie List Conor_Dillon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Cat View Post
    Fyfe overwhelming in praise for the influence kirky has had on him as a player and person. "Even though he's gone back to Sydney he will always be with me."
    Pretty awesome recognition!

Really excited about the influence that Brett will have on guys like Hewett, Heeney, Mills and even Hanners and Parker!

2016 has a feel about it already...
    Twitter @cmdil
    Instagram @conordillon

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Cat View Post
    Noted that last night and got even more excited about his return. I believe he will bring the 'heart and soul' of 2005 back to our club, and we will see the true Bloods culture on a consistent basis, week in, week out. Will be great to see him in Red and White again, purple just looked weird.....

I'm back.

Pushing for Selection
    Do we get Hayley's blog back as well?

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Noted that last night and got even more excited about his return. I believe he will bring the 'heart and soul' of 2005 back to our club, and we will see the true Bloods culture on a consistent basis, week in, week out. Will be great to see him in Red and White again, purple just looked weird.....
    He's home now

Of all our signings for next year Kirky's return is the one I am most excited about and I reckon he could well be our next senior coach once Horse hangs up the clipboard.

I just think he'll bring a bit more mongrel into the group and I agree that he will be a brilliant mentor for the likes of Heeney, Hewett, Mills and Dunks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mug Punter View Post
    He's home now

Of all our signings for next year Kirky's return is the one I am most excited about and I reckon he could well be our next senior coach once Horse hangs up the clipboard.

I just think he'll bring a bit more mongrel into the group and I agree that he will be a brilliant mentor for the likes of Heeney, Hewett, Mills and Dunks.
    Now, now.
    Let's not get carried away.
    Maxi is our next coach.
    Kirky can be his assistant.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Maxi? Umm.... wouldn't have said so. Interesting thought.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Maxi? Umm.... wouldn't have said so. Interesting thought.
    He's silent... but deadly.
    At first I was a bit perplexed as to why Kirky has been made the forwards coach... the more I think about it, the more I think it's a perfect fit.
    Buddy and Tipoff had better make sure their yoga mats are in good, working order.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Veterans List
    Any chance Kirky has already had young Tyrone visit the local Buddhist Temple.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    He's silent... but deadly.
    Completely agree with this, one of the things I really loved about him. BUT, doubt he would make a good public figure coach for that very reason. He is strictly behind the scenes I would have thought. Paving the way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Any chance Kirky has already had young Tyrone visit the local Buddhist Temple.
    I am sure the poor lad is being reprogrammed even as we type. By everyone. All. The.. Time....
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Opportunistic Join Date Bob Neil's Avatar
    Some wished Kirk best wishes when he went to the purple sneakers. I wasn't so kind. Now the difference between Swans and Freo is stark.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast