I often want to make a comment about a non-Swans game or team, but don't want to start a new thread. Perhaps we could just have this one rolling along from week to week.

For those who didn't get a chance to see the WB v Hawthorn game and have access to a replay, I would definitely watch it. It was a game more than worthy of a grand final.

Hawthorn won the game in the end, but the Bulldogs were probably the better side on the day. They are such an exciting side to watch. They are just fanatical at moving the ball as quickly as possible. They're not afraid to kick backwards and transfer play to the other side. Everything is done at a relentless tempo. I wonder how they're able to play a whole game without killing themselves with exhaustion. They're not afraid to knock the ball into space and back themselves to win the ground ball, and beat Hawthorn 161-132 in contested possessions, usually a margin sufficient for a significant victory.

If I were a coach I would be very concerned how to play against the Bulldogs. Hawthorn managed to get by with their precise kicking and excellent organisation across the ground, and some critical marks and goal kicking from James Sicily. Sadly, it seems that Bob Murphy has done his ACL. You'd think he would give LARS a go given his age.

I wonder how we will handle the pace of play when we come up against them later in the season.