Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Rnd 8 Match Day Thread. Richmond V Sydney. MCG 19.25 pm.

Senior Player
    Pretty poor. Richmond only had 1 win coming into this game. And they just beat us. Swans are pretenders.

Warming the Bench
    Trying so hard not to break something in the lounge room. Towers, why why why.
    Disappointed with the lack of leadership tonight.
    And oh my don't we rely on Joey so much.

Regular in the Side
    Did what they needed to do to get in front and then couldn't hold on when all they need to do was ice the clock. Had possession. Shakes head. Cries.

Quote Originally Posted by WauchopeAnalyst View Post
    Where is our leadership, a leader should have 'pointed' to Towers to kick it to Buddy and burn another 10 seconds and then kick up the boundary line and then a boundary throw in but NO LEADERSHIP, NONE, NOTHING just into a pack and they go right up to their goal.

Where was our extra defenders and Teddy is a so slow, nil pressure the whole game.
    Steady on this had nothing to do with "Leadership" this isn't preschool when your told when to take a nap this is senior footy if towers can't make decisions himself its on him

Senior Player
    Towers didn't lose us that game. Allowing Richmond to kick 5 goals at the start of the last quarter is what lost us that game. The 3/4 time lead should have been unassailable. Our midfield with the exception of Hanners and Lloyd were @@@@e tonight.
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby_bolts View Post
    Trying so hard not to break something in the lounge room. Towers, why why why.
    Disappointed with the lack of leadership tonight.
    And oh my don't we rely on Joey so much.
    I feel you. I desperately wanted to take out my frustration too. Its going to be a flogging next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    The Tigers USED TO BE the dumbest team in football. There's a new title holder now.
    Yep! And the players responsible need to be made accountable!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Warming the Bench
    Big tick to Cunningham & Tippett. Richards - "weak as".

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by 56-14 View Post
    Big tick to Cunningham & Tippett. Richards - "weak as".
    Richards did directly cost us 2 goals that I saw. Champion player, but he's getting a little slow.

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Classic Richmond

Quote Originally Posted by Levii3 View Post
    Towers honestly kick the ball to Franklin take time off... Cannot believe we lost that honestly wtf. It wasn't the umpire or anything that cost this one its poor decision making. What on earth was Hiscox doing when there 1min odd left not tackling the bloke on the ground..

We missed JPK
    I'm not one for normally bagging individuals but those 2 should never play a senior game again! Both aren't up to it and what a wasted draft pick they have been for us...

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Levii3 View Post
    Steady on this had nothing to do with "Leadership" this isn't preschool when your told when to take a nap this is senior footy if towers can't make decisions himself its on him
    He did lose us the game. If he went wide to Franklin, run down clock, then long along the boundary line, we would have won. No doubt.