Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: AJ Watch

Veterans List
    Great news, didn't say whether it was main list or rookie list but either way doesn't matter. He may not have played in four years but ability to read the play doesn't get lost by not playing, just needs to get touch again.

This is a great club we support. Got everything crossed for AJ, I'll be shattered if he can't make it back, just NEAFL next year will do me at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Why wouldn't he play seniors ?

If his knee is good to go he's in our best 22.
    lol that this is an actual question
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Veterans List
    He's a bloody champion the way he has persevered and gee I hope he gets back to his best, firstly for him but also for us fans. Here's a 'fairytale' we could deliver, we win next years premiership and AJ gets the Norm Smith, but somehow I doubt that fairytale would be AFL endorsed like this years........anyway, Go AJ!!

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    He's a bloody champion the way he has persevered and gee I hope he gets back to his best, firstly for him but also for us fans. Here's a 'fairytale' we could deliver, we win next years premiership and AJ gets the Norm Smith, but somehow I doubt that fairytale would be AFL endorsed like this years........anyway, Go AJ!!
    AJ playing senior footy again would be right up there with that of winning a flag in terms of the joy I would get out of it......

My young bloke goes in for an ACL replacement op tomorrow and it's fair to say that AJ's story has helped him a lot.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    My young bloke goes in for an ACL replacement op tomorrow and it's fair to say that AJ's story has helped him a lot.
    Wow! Here's wishing him all the best it goes according to plan .

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    I don't think we need to go down the #sobraves route of turning this into a fairytale

He has persevered, but didn't really have a choice.

Glad to have him back though andthe swans must have high hopes to keep him on the list .

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    Wow! Here's wishing him all the best it goes according to plan .
    Thank you. I saved replying until I knew how it had gone but it has been 2 1/2 weeks since his op and his physio is stunned at his progress. The better he goes, the harder he works, so that helps push him further along. Noone is, or will, try anything stupid, but all signs are positive so far. I hope it's a good omen for AJ too. Tom Harley seemed bullish when asked about it during the trade period, so with AJ, Talia and Reid we almost have three extras coming in next season.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    I don't think we need to go down the #sobraves route of turning this into a fairytale

He has persevered, but didn't really have a choice.
    He had a choice, as did you.

You chose:

Horse's Arse | The sculptor paid a lot of attention to detai� | Karl - the horizon's never horizontal | Flickr

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Hell View Post
    I could have revised this, but the anus, the testes, the tip of the penis...magnificent...
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Veterans List
    AJ given a one year contract extension by the Swans.... Luckless Swan Alex Johnson earns new deal - AFL.com.au ......would be nice to see that extended again some time late next season.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

brilliant !!!
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast