Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Rnd 22 Swans v Kangaroos Aug 20 Hobart

Just wild about Harry
    Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    Been wearing my Swans gear around Hobart for the last two days. Most people pretty positive & seen plenty of other Swans clad fans today.
    Currently sitting in the hotel room that overlooks North Hobart Oval, watching Hobart City Demons leading Lauderdale Bombers, out the window while enjoying a wine, as a warmup for tomorrow!
    In 2005 we hung a Swans doona cover over our balcony and red and white streamers on our letterbox on Channel Hwy at Taroona. We were surprised at how much red and white was up in Hobart. There was even a Swans fish and chip shop in Sandy Bay!

Veteran Site Admin
    I'm pretty disappointed that I won't be attending this game, but I did go last time we played in Hobart. I reckon the crowd was at least a 3rd Swans fans (and that was with it being quite hard to get hold of a ticket - I had to make do with standing room).

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    I'm pretty disappointed that I won't be attending this game, but I did go last time we played in Hobart. I reckon the crowd was at least a 3rd Swans fans (and that was with it being quite hard to get hold of a ticket - I had to make do with standing room).
    Yup standing room for us too

Okay, we've been presented an opportunity now that we won't get again. It's now or never. Minor premiership up for grabs. A home final at stake. It's all on the line today. Time to step the @@@@ up.

Lewis Jetta and the cocaine racists have done us a massive favour with their win against Cheathorn.

If we don't absolutely smash Hobart/Sydney/Cairns/Gold Coast/North Melbourne/Ballarat (Insert home town here) Kangaroos today, then we only have ourselves to blame.

Nervous, but quietly confident.

Come on swans! Premiership is ours to lose! Avenge 2014 in style! Smash them!!!

I've set the IQ - as I'm having lunch at cockatoo island today - I thought we were going to Fort Denison but I found out it had been changed - I'm hoping that it will be chucking down rain at 11am when we meet at the Quay, plans will be changed and we'll go to a pub instead!!! (With strategically placed TV screens!!) ????????

We really should win this although Norf have their season on the line. This will go down to the wire, Swans by 2pts.
    Go Swannies!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodsbigot View Post
    Okay, we've been presented an opportunity now that we won't get again. It's now or never. Minor premiership up for grabs. A home final at stake. It's all on the line today. Time to step the @@@@ up.

Lewis Jetta and the cocaine racists have done us a massive favour with their win against Cheathorn.

If we don't absolutely smash Hobart/Sydney/Cairns/Gold Coast/North Melbourne/Ballarat (Insert home town here) Kangaroos today, then we only have ourselves to blame.

Nervous, but quietly confident.

Come on swans! Premiership is ours to lose! Avenge 2014 in style! Smash them!!!
    Careful with the cocaine label ... we have an offender in our midst. Sydney Swans player Michael Talia charged with possession of cocaine but agree that it is an opportune moment to leap frog those Hawks.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    No late changes

Cunningham McGlynn Hewett and Mitchell start on the bench

Its a chilly overcast day here at blundstone but it doesnt feel like there is too much rain about and most importantly very little breeze. Lots of red and white around in the crowd already - really looking forward to a good game and i hope a good result. Come on you swannies!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Markus26 View Post
    Careful with the cocaine label ... we have an offender in our midst. Sydney Swans player Michael Talia charged with possession of cocaine but agree that it is an opportune moment to leap frog those Hawks.
    They're forever tarnished in my opinion. Don't care if Talia and a few other of our players do it, particularly when they're new arrivals. IT's proven that other clubs do it more than us. I'm not anti-drug but that's just how it is.

Veterans List
    I'm feeling really nervous for this game. It's soooo important that we win.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Buddy.... no

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast