Page 147 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast
Results 1,753 to 1,764 of 2341

Thread: 2016 trading and drafting (merged thread)

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by caj23 View Post
    Bombers are pretty well served for KPP and 3rd talls back and forward. I suspect he'll be in a similar position to what he was with us, a handy back up when injuries hit
    My thoughts exactly. It might show up just how thin our KPF stocks are when he can't get a run in the starting 22 of worse teams (whether it is Essendon or anyone else)

If I had a choice between a player who 'isn't fazed if he get picked up or not' (Xavier ) or a player 'who is busting a gut to play AFL again' (Josh Green) I know which one I would pick. Best of luck to both players.

Blog Entries
    For those wanting to be the first to know everything...

2016 NAB AFL Draft Tickets - AFL.com.au

Sad to see a Grand final player leave the club for nothing, but it did look like X played like a player who wasn't passionate about AFL footy.

Maybe he'll find it at Essendon. Getting out of Sydney might be best for him.

I think that X possesses great athletic running ability but whether he has the drive to make it is questionable. I wonder how the Essendon deal will compare to that offered by the swans? I suspect theirs is inferior perhaps even only a one-year deal. Good luck to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jarrod Garlett quitting the Suns will make clubs even more wary of drafting WA players.

What's going on over there? Perth is like a magnet that keeps pulling players back there. I'll have to check with my old mate Ben Cousins and see if he's got any insights into this phenomenon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Jarrod Garlett quitting the Suns will make clubs even more wary of drafting WA players.

What's going on over there? Perth is like a magnet that keeps pulling players back there. I'll have to check with my old mate Ben Cousins and see if he's got any insights into this phenomenon.
    Even harder to understand if you've ever actually been to Perth

Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    +1

I've just checked, but Ben isn't in today.

images (2).jpg

Veterans List

One explanation; sooks.

Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    +2

Veteran Site Admin
    In this particular instance, it sounds like there are some special circumstances driving the decision. He re-signed just a few months ago so sounds far more complex than just home sickness.