Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: So Yeah...WE ARE INTO THE GRAND FINAL!!

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by SwansFan75 View Post
    Keep an eye on the website, they are doing another ballot for members who missed the last one but standing room only tickets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the heads up - I'm a standing room guy anyway!

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazza View Post
    find your seat and you can also see the view you will have

Find my seat

cheers waz

Thanks Wazza. What a great link. I assumed SQ35 is section Q35 (city end, way up in the Ponsford). We were there in 2006 but being in Row A we won't be as far back as we were in 2006, which, as I recall, was the very last row. And we are supposed to have category 4 tickets this year!!! Bring the binocs.
    Run2Live,Live2Run

Goes up to 11
    Anyone staying in Sydney next weekend? I am. A bunch of us will head to the SCG to sit on the turf and eat and drink and hopefully be presented with a better outcome than that of 2014.

Warming the Bench
    Yep staying in Sydney and heading to the SCG. Great way to watch it if you can't be there. Did it in 2014, obvs hoping for a better result! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by snajik View Post
    +1 on all counts, though there is this feeling I have that maybe this golden era should have delivered greater results. 18 finals appearances from the past 21 seasons for 2 premierships to date. Hopefully that will soon become 3.
    And speaking of numbers isn't it time for 09183305 to update his/her username to 0918330512, or is he/she just waiting until this time next week so that it can be updated to 0918330151216?
    Tried to have it changed, but told it couldn't be.

For all those going to the Grand Final- have a wonderful time...I was totally overawed by my first visit to the MCG on Friday and had so much fun with random Bulldogs supporters on Saturday Night in Melbourne...

It's going a be a fabulous Grand Final..

Swannies to win because the Bullies will be overwhelmed by emotion ( I hope)

Warming the Bench
    If there's anyone who needs a barcode for tomorrow, for the extra allocation (11am to 1pm), please PM me. I have 2 priority 2 barcodes, and we're not going (already used up the travel budget this year and still scarred from 2014!). I've been lucky enough to go to 2005, 2006, 2012 and 2014 GFs, so wish everyone going all the best and win or lose, enjoy the occasion!

Quote Originally Posted by Wazza View Post
    find your seat and you can also see the view you will have

Find my seat

cheers waz
    This is another "Thanks Wazza " post. I had no idea that link existed, but it was very helpful. I'm another Q35 seat in the Ponsford stand.

Go Bloods!!!

Regular in the Side
    are we into the grand final..you wouldnt think so listening to all the media...all about the dogs....could be a good thing for us to sit under the radar...

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Bindo View Post
    If there's anyone who needs a barcode for tomorrow, for the extra allocation (11am to 1pm), please PM me. I have 2 priority 2 barcodes, and we're not going (already used up the travel budget this year and still scarred from 2014!). I've been lucky enough to go to 2005, 2006, 2012 and 2014 GFs, so wish everyone going all the best and win or lose, enjoy the occasion!
    What extra allocation is that ?

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by aguy View Post
    What extra allocation is that ?
    This one:

A limited number of single seats and standing room tickets for the 2016 Toyota AFL Grand Final will be released for sale for eligible members only tomorrow, Tuesday, September 27 from 11am-1pm AEST.

Eligible members who did not enter the ballot or who were unsuccessful in receiving tickets can use the 12-digit barcode included in your 2016 Grand Final Registration Information sent via post, to access the on-sale.

Tickets can be purchased online or by phone only during the on-sale time:
    ONLINE: Click here
    PHONE: Please call Ticketek on 1300 796 939

It is important to note that only members who have not already used their barcode will be able to purchase tickets. If you were successful in the member ballot, you will not be able to purchase any additional tickets.

A limit of one (1) ticket per eligible barcode applies. A maximum of eight (8) tickets can be purchased in a transaction. Once sold out, no further tickets will be released.

Should you require any assistance, please contact Sydney Swans Member Services on 1300 663 819. Our phone lines are very busy this week, so please bear with us. We will get to all calls as quickly as we can.

Cheer Cheer,

Sydney Swans Member Services

Quote Originally Posted by robamiee View Post
    are we into the grand final..you wouldnt think so listening to all the media...all about the dogs....could be a good thing for us to sit under the radar...
    Shhhhhhh.
    We're sitting under the radar and you're making too much noise.
    It's our "home" granny, and Gill the Dill at the brownlow said "congratulations Western Bulldogs and Sydney"... FFS, we got there first!!
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast