Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: G.F. Day Thread. Sydney V Western Bulldogs. MCG 2.30pm.

Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    The coverage is @@@@ing sickening, almost turned my tv off twice
    Media doing everything to make me hate the doggies
    Don't hate the poor Doggies. I think the media coverage down here in Melbourne is fan-tas-tic: puts the Doggies under so much pressure. Once our manic ferocity let's them know it's hard work, and their emotion fades, they may well feel flat. It'll be harder for them, and we're where we want to be: well-prepared, and the media ignoring us.

Go Bloods!!!

The Swans are in the building.

Senior Player
    So nervous I can't bring myself to watch any of the pre-game coverage. Relying on RWO to keep me calm until the bounce!

Second good omen for me - after seeing Pykey last night, run into AJ on the way into the ground, looking quite splendid in suit and tie! Told him i cant wait to see him back out there soon and he said it cant come quick enough!

Carn the bloods!
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Veterans List
    Just got to my seat. Looks like I'm surrounded by bulldogs. Hopefully our boys will keep them quiet!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

On the Rookie List
    Broadcast is on here in Canada!! Midnight approaching but the night is not near over yet!! I got a decent 2.5 hour Grand Final in - not too bad LOL. Living room is a wash in Swans stuff. Go Swans!!!

Ready to go here in my hotel room in Noumea. They have 3 Australian channels and one, bizarrely, is Southern Cross (7) from Alice Springs. I've warmed up with a lazy couple of hours by the pool in the beautiful sunshine and am starting to get excited for the first bounce. Go Swans!!!
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Just found a perfect four leaf clover.

I had a double yolker yesterday. First I've had in my life.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    Just got to my seat. Looks like I'm surrounded by bulldogs. Hopefully our boys will keep them quiet!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
    I have a middle aged bulldogs lady next to me lol she will either have a great day or an awful day lol as this bay and the next are (nominally at least) swans bays.

Be loud and be proud swannies fans, the boys are going to need it to help get them home!
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Enjoyed the Dennis Cometti tribute they just did. Will certainly be missed next year.
    Though of course, I'm planning to watch today's game many times again in the future.

I'll be watching the game on the internet from Spokane, Washington, USA.

I remember back in the 90's ESPN used to broadcast AFL games from time to time. I really liked watching the game
    of footy back then and rediscovered the AFL in 2012. Early on, I chose the SYDNEY SWANS as my favorite
    team and they won the Grand Final that year.

Looking forward to a great game and a win for the SWANS in 2016!
    Last edited by BOC Fan; 1st October 2016 at 02:15 PM.

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast