Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Player & Coach Comings and Goings - Who's Going Where?

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by tara View Post
    Mate is was me that said Camden would kill it and I stand by it - they should make finals in a canter with their list and do well in the finals. Cant for the life of me see how Blacktown will be be competitive in Div 1 one 19s though.
    I agree, I think Camden will be in the finals history suggest those coming up from Div2 come in with a bang..... 10- Mac Uni 4th 11- Southern Power 2nd 12- Parra and Penrith 4 and 5th 13- St George 5th 14- Syd Uni premiers 15- Blacktown 3rd

Div 1 is basically the SFA now with St George and Penno Reserves oh and manly and uts have moved up

Quote Originally Posted by Footy Barista View Post
    there must be a bit of cash behind them I heard them advertise on Nova 96.9 the other morning, that will more than likely get the word out
    If we got on 96.9 we have been given a lot more than we paid for!

We got some ads on 96.1 - a lot cheaper than 96.9 (like, minus two zeros at the end of the bill). Cost us about the same as boosting 3 or 4 Facebook posts.

I'm really happy to hear you heard it! I thought it would be a waste of money and was pushing for the Facebook post boosting instead.

Yup ive heard it twice on 96.1. Good stuff. With the talk of ending divisionalisation, will be interesting to see if we have to have a womans team to be in prems.

Draft draw put to clubs today.

I agree, I think Camden will be in the finals history suggest those coming up from Div2 come in with a bang..... 10- Mac Uni 4th 11- Southern Power 2nd 12- Parra and Penrith 4 and 5th 13- St George 5th 14- Syd Uni premiers 15- Blacktown 3rd

Div 1 is basically the SFA now with St George and Penno Reserves oh and manly and uts have moved up
    Have any of those clubs sacked their coach in mid feb though? Something not right when sacking coaches in feb.

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post
    Have any of those clubs sacked their coach in mid feb though? Something not right when sacking coaches in feb.
    Hughes got sacked ???

Apparently not happy with his standards... Didn't he get them to second in 2015 and first last year?

Warming the Bench
    Apparently not happy with his standards... Didn't he get them to second in 2015 and first last year?
    He did, it does come as quite a surprise however im sure there is a reason behind it, im still backing Camden in Div 1 to shake the comp any senior side has an advantage over most

Always two sides to a story. Spoken to people from Camden and the man himself.
    You must be getting your info the same place you get your recruits?

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by The Advocate View Post
    who did st George get from Camden, I have noticed they have lost a couple West, Mercer and Anu moving is Donohue still playing?

Quote Originally Posted by The Advocate View Post
    Care to share the other side then?

Yeh, who have we got? Lost West to SA, Mercer back home to WA. Anu is still around this year as is Decs.

Pushing for Selection
    He did, it does come as quite a surprise however im sure there is a reason behind it, im still backing Camden in Div 1 to shake the comp any senior side has an advantage over most
    Ive heard Camden lost 2 or 3 gws academy 19s to saints and reading between the lines here pretty poor form by not necessarily you Saviour but deffintely your source if factual.

Might be worth reporting it up the line Advocate pretty unprofessional IMO if indeed true.

Quote Originally Posted by Giants View Post
    Ive heard Camden lost 2 or 3 gws academy 19s to saints and reading between the lines here pretty poor form by not necessarily you Saviour but deffintely your source if factual.

Might be worth reporting it up the line Advocate pretty unprofessional IMO if indeed true.

As if this hasn't been happening since Jesus was around. And wouldn't it be better for their development to have exposure to Premier Division footy? Per'aps it was suggested by their Academy coaches to pursue the higher level footy?