Thread: Emma Quayle joins the Giants

Senior Player

Emma Quayle joins the Giants

Big loss to journalism, consistently one of the best writers in my opinion.

The Age journalist Emma Quayle breaks AFL barrier in recruiting role for GWS Giants

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    It is great that they have taken on Emma but GWS are the last team to need help with recruiting, the AFL pretty much does it for them.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Quote Originally Posted by RogueSwan View Post
    It is great that they have taken on Emma but GWS are the last team to need help with recruiting, the AFL pretty much does it for them.
    Congratulations to emma, but I agree Rogue, GWS is the last team that need help like she will provide.....
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Why is she seen as more valuable a recruiter than those experienced ones at other clubs?
    I think the reverse.
    Given that GWS don't need a gun recruiter right now, she has time to learn there.
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by CureTheSane View Post
    Why is she seen as more valuable a recruiter than those experienced ones at other clubs?
    I think the reverse.
    Given that GWS don't need a gun recruiter right now, she has time to learn there.
    I was thinking that to but I also wanted to have a dig at the overly generous drafting concessions given to the Giants.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017