Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Rnd. 6. Carlton V Sydney. MCG 14.10 pm.

OMG!!! Gary!!! Prayers & good vibes with you xxx

Go Papley

Regular in the Side
    We have 21 players going so badly that Sinclair is currently leading the fantasy points.

Sorry guys we are cooked...THIS IS a wash of a year. Play the kids now...it could be a plus overall through the experience they gain. I hope Rohan is ok and it's not spinal. In the meantime, I hope someone starts asking horse some actual hard questions like "to what end are you responsible for the team's lack of confidence, conditioning and determination?" We supporters deserve an answer to that question!

Feel quite distressed for Rohan. I hope they let us know the moment they know his condition.

Like you said Wardy, prayers and best wishes for him.

Regular in the Side
    Some good movies on Foxtel.

all of a sudden, Buddy's kung fu move leading into the station breaks seems a lot less threatening!

Quote Originally Posted by U.S. Swan View Post
    Sorry guys we are cooked...THIS IS a wash of a year. Play the kids now...it could be a plus overall through the experience they gain. I hope Rohan is ok and it's not spinal. In the meantime, I hope someone starts asking horse some actual hard questions like "to what end are you responsible for the team's lack of confidence, conditioning and determination?" We supporters deserve an answer to that question!
    Umm� we ARE playing the kids, aren't we?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another contested mark and goal from Sinclair. He's not been the worst today

Quote Originally Posted by U.S. Swan View Post
    Sorry guys we are cooked...THIS IS a wash of a year. Play the kids now...it could be a plus overall through the experience they gain.
    We are playing the kids. What else do you call 13 debutants in the past 28 H&A games? We have so many kids out there and have done all year. That partially (but definitely not completely) explains our form. I expect we will continue to get games into our less experienced players as the year unfolds. This does not mean dropping every single more senior player which would be simply counterproductive.

to an extent, yes. What I mean, is keep playing them even when some veterans may be available. for example, when Rampy comes back, I would much rather see Aliir in the game
    and making young player mistakes, then Grundy making the same mistakes!

What happened to Rohan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast