Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Changes for Rnd 7 V Brisbane.

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    The McVeigh selection reeks of desperation, and will be a huge mental lift for Brisbane.
    If we do win and we look a lot better with McVeigh in the side then all fingers are going to be pointed at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy94 View Post
    If we do win and we look a lot better with McVeigh in the side then all fingers are going to be pointed at you.
    The proof in the McVeigh pudding will be in the eating, tomorrow.

North def Crows by 59 points! What is going on this season?? (And will we beat anyone???)

Aut vincere aut mori Thunder Shaker's Avatar
    My secret laboratory in the suburbs of Melbourne
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    North def Crows by 59 points! What is going on this season?? (And will we beat anyone???)
    My guess is we will be like Fremantle last year, with some good wins in the second half of the year to avoid finishing last. Fremantle only won four games last year. I expect we will win about six and we do play Hawthorn twice.
    "Unbelievable!" -- Nick Davis leaves his mark on the 2005 semi final

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy94 View Post
    Bring it on. If we require McVeigh then we can right off 2018 and on.

However we should win with or without McVeigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Shaker View Post
    My guess is we will be like Fremantle last year, with some good wins in the second half of the year to avoid finishing last. Fremantle only won four games last year. I expect we will win about six and we do play Hawthorn twice.
    I think you are right, 6-8 wins and a bottom four finish are my expectations now.

Get any players playing busted under the knife the back half of the season so they are ready to fire on all cylinders next year.

Get 12 games + into guys that are genuinely potential first teamers such as Florent, Cameron, COR, Maubain, Hayward and possibly Newman.

Determine what Aliir's best spot is, I personally think it is as a winger or half forward, and give hi game time because he is too loose and probably too talented athletically to be a KPD.

Draft well for a top 4 pick and a couple in the 20s if we lose Reid or Jones

And win tomorrow FFS

Quote Originally Posted by CureTheSane View Post
    Given our draw, tomorrow's game really is make or break.
    Things are already busted beyond repair this year sadly.

The acclaimed return of Mcveigh is mystifying considering his greatest assets were his kicking and endurance which are facets of his game that have deserted him since our GF loss in 2014.He has been a good servant,but surely Nic Newman who has similar attributes is more deserving of an opportunity.

Round of upsets. Can we upset the lions?

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Round of upsets. Can we upset the lions?
    Nice try. Bookies have us as massive favourites.

I'll be upset we lose at home

I thought Macca's voice an direction and link play was excellent last year and needed now

On the veteran's list
    If we win tomorrow we'll only be three wins out of the eight with 15 games to play. Eeeeaaaaaazzzzzzzy!!!!
    Those who have the greatest power to hurt us are those we love.