Page 103 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,225 to 1,236 of 1579

Thread: Finals

Dylan Sheil is a biggy . Not sure if they can do it without him.

Veterans List
    Tigers getting away a bit now.....umpires also kicking in a bit, that deliberate out of bounds against Green was ridiculous.

How hard is it to get some unbiased commentary. Is ruining the enjoyment of the game

Terrible umpiring, terrible commentary...so I hate to say this....but I'm really glad we're not playing today..

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Looks like Cotchin's in for a nervous few days.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Veterans List
    Damn looks like Richmond is going to win. It's going to be hell here in Melbourne ????.

All we're going to hear about is the Cotchin bump. If he doesn't get suspended (especially with his 2 fines) then the fix is on.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Merdo5555 View Post
    How hard is it to get some unbiased commentary. Is ruining the enjoyment of the game
    Vic media. That's not commentary that's cheerleading. Destroyed what could have been a very enjoyable game to watch till Richmond blew them away. Next week will be sickening. Go the crows. Now there's your real fairytale

Adelaide is going to get it even worse then we did last year. They need to be say a 4 goal better team to win once you take the umpires into account.

Rioli has been playing well...but overall I've found this game very boring...over-umpired and destroyed by cheerleading commentary...I'm able to enjoy a game played by non swan teams..but this one hasn't done it for me...If the best team wins next week, it's Adelaide, which should absolutely destroy either one of these two...however, I think the fairy cubs story line is the one the AFL wants..

Can we now talk about how Leon Cameron got a 2 year extension. He only fell on a winning strategy once he got injuries. Despite the best list (as a result of overly generous concessions) couldn't get the job done again. Looks like his driven that Ferrari straight into a wall

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Nothing in the free to Martin on 3/4 time.

And way too finicky with umpiring for a prelim.

Quote Originally Posted by Merdo5555 View Post
    Adelaide is going to get it even worse then we did last year. They need to be say a 4 goal better team to win once you take the umpires into account.
    I've said previously on post 96 that I will completely walk away from the national game if we see that level of corruption again. My mind hasn't changed at all. The real fairytale is a side that has had a plethora of very good players walk out on them and having their coach killed all the while fighting on and making a gf, to me that's a real fairytale not a club that has been pathetically run and even more pathetic on the field for 30+ years.