Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Rnd.10 Sydney V Hawthorn. 19.50 pm. SCG.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying South View Post
    Making those sort of statements before quarter time is piss weak. And made so you can feel good about yourself if we lose. So you can console yourself by saying I was right. Having faith to the end and maybe feeling the pain is the harder thing to do. Harden up.
    You've now called me an "idiot" and "piss weak" in the space of an hour. Show some respect. Disgusting behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Posters View Post
    Wish mcavaney would stop spaffing every time the hawks get a goal.
    Just googled spaffing. Good Call.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Both sides playing with a loose defender for most of the quarter but this is working more to Hawhtorn's advantage as they are generally better users of the ball.

We are looking like the side that was beaten by Carlton. Imagine what will happen if we serve this up in a couple of weeks against the dogs!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Agree on Longmire coaching - or lack of it. Every time we got the ball forward in that qtr there were loose Hawkes everywhere and Buddy had two players on him at all times.

Where are our forwards ?????

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying South View Post
    Making those sort of statements before quarter time is piss weak. And made so you can feel good about yourself if we lose. So you can console yourself by saying I was right. Having faith to the end and maybe feeling the pain is the harder thing to do. Harden up.
    +1

Veterans List
    Rampe is having an ordinary game.

Just saw the replay of the charity
    downfield goal to Gunston. Soft as a pack of marshmallows in the sun.

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanny40519 View Post
    Agree on Longmire coaching - or lack of it. Every time we got the ball forward in that qtr there were loose Hawkes everywhere and Buddy had two players on him at all times.

Where are our forwards ?????
    Maybe the game gone past Longmire, he cannot make changes to a losing game. No wonder this team cannot win a flag.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Sun View Post
    You've now called me an "idiot" and "piss weak" in the space of an hour. Show some respect. Disgusting behaviour.
    Grow up mate......

I cant understand why we are playing Rohan and Reid down back - our forward line is Buddy and that is it at the moment.

A seriously disappointing first half performance - but in particular those awful last 5 minutes. Going in a goal down is a lot different to 3 goals down.

We just seem back to our slow, behind the play problems from the first six weeks. Need someone to seriously stand up in the 2nd half and help buddy, he can't do it all himself.

Gee we are missing Lloyd too - anyone needs evidence of just how important he is to our structure, tonight is proving a perfect example.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Both sides playing with a loose defender for most of the quarter but this is working more to Hawhtorn's advantage as they are generally better users of the ball.
    Yes, think I'd prefer Rohan providing forward pressure.

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast