Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Halfway Mark

F.Barista, you must be channeling Donald Trump, don't let the facts get in the way of truth.
    My sources at Gore Hill tell me Plugg is playing Div 3 tomorrow and that there are 8 x 19's or 1 year out 19's players in the Prems team this week.

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmcc2911 View Post
    F.Barista, you must be channeling Donald Trump, don't let the facts get in the way of truth.
    My sources at Gore Hill tell me Plugg is playing Div 3 tomorrow and that there are 8 x 19's or 1 year out 19's players in the Prems team this week.

Was waiting for the above comment, course plug will start out in div 3 let's see where he's playing in a months time.... that s a good way to keep those I'm talking about happy ... plenty playing but plenty missing out that surely have been promised a lot no trump facts with that one a lot of people jumping on from rival clubs

Rumour has it that plug didn't want to leave Balmain but was pushed.
    I'm sure he will be a handy asset for north shore.

5 goals and best on for plug. But.... he isn't a div 3 player. How can he be pushed out crazy. The kid and family been nothing but loyal to that rabble.

Quote Originally Posted by Footy Barista View Post
    You have to spare a thought for all those loyal north shore players who were there before this influx of bandwagon jumpers hunting for cash ..... you cannot keep them all happy I'm sure there are plenty of players in their div 2 team and 19s that were promised Premier Division games at the start of year who have barely touch the surface.....
    I'd love to hear about this bandwagon hunting cash hahaha and where this cash is too

The culture at north shore is club before team, no player gets caught up if they are playing in the Div 2 side or Premier Division side, as long as ultimately help the club. On that there has been around 10 players from the 19s this season who have played Premier Division, plus some extras who are fresh out of 19s last season.

Feedback from game was plug much too strong for div 3. Could have scored more but passed off a lot for the team. Leading goal scorer for bombers while playing on ball.

Hardly surprising.

Prems top 5 is starting to make a break from the bottom 4. Big win by ECE. Makes it hard for penno.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon333 View Post
    Feedback from game was plug much too strong for div 3. Could have scored more but passed off a lot for the team. Leading goal scorer for bombers while playing on ball.
    Plug a prems player every day of the week. He was just a loyal young bloke to a club which is struggling. His family even better people. Best thing he has done going to a prems club

Quote Originally Posted by Footy Barista View Post
    .. plenty playing but plenty missing out that surely have been promised a lot no trump facts with that one a lot of people jumping on from rival clubs
    Just putting some alternative facts up here for Donald (aka Footy Barista). 18 of the 22 who played on Saturday came through NS 18's/19's. Would be interested to see how other clubs measure against that.

There were 6 current under 19's in the side and 15 of the 22 were 21 or under on the day, so plenty of young blokes getting a go at this time of the year too.

Bit rough suggesting Brad Plug is a bandwagon jumper too. He looked at coming to NS a few years ago when Balmain dropped out of prem div, but stayed to help the club. That was three and a half seasons ago!

A wash out or a forfeit in Div 1 between Mac Uni and UTS?

Quote Originally Posted by The Runner View Post
    A wash out or a forfeit in Div 1 between Mac Uni and UTS?
    Wouldn't have thought either. Anyone know what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by bomber. View Post
    Wouldn't have thought either. Anyone know what happened?
    I heard from the league that it was an ambo called in the first half and as it was over the 30 minute time limit, that the game was abandoned. I think that the points are shared if play halted before half time. We had two shortened games on the weekend, with ambos called. One late in the third quarter and the other early in the last. Both games finished early. One was a draw and the other had 3 points separating the teams

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast